I Just Dont Know Myself

sherlsurj

hey thanks for all the replies plz keep em cumin! my sis is just off the rails. i think i shud write her a letter soon as i do still love her...alwys will. im sure very unsure as 2 what 2 say?4gotten how 2 show my real feelings. so showing love will be reli hard. i do feel a bit happier 2day i went gudwara and 4 a walk and did exercise as suggested by u bros and sis's. i think i shud see a counciller thgh?i feel nuts sumtimes. lol. it helps talking 2 a stranger. just

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thanks for all the replies plz keep em cumin! my sis is just off the rails. i think i shud write her a letter soon as i do still love her...alwys will. im sure very unsure as 2 what 2 say?4gotten how 2 show my real feelings. so showing love will be reli hard. i do feel a bit happier 2day i went gudwara and 4 a walk and did exercise as suggested by u bros and sis's. i think i shud see a counciller thgh?i feel nuts sumtimes. lol. it helps talking 2 a stranger. just

hey bro, your honesty is having others open up here, thanks for sharing, (rain above... thank you & more please...)

nothing heals like healing others...

seva,

do some regular volunteer work where you are contributing in a meaningful way to the life of others.

progress report of how i feel.

hey every1.....i tried 2 sort my situations out this week i spoke 2 my ex and told her the stress i had been under with my sis and taht im sorry 4 all my bad words to her. which i feel awful about. i texted her several times saying i need her as a friend and im sori about all that i had said. but she wasnt having any of it and literally told me 2 leave her alone. kinda sad reli as all i wanted was to put my sins right. but she wnt 4give me but god will im sure. this dissapointment has left me feeling rather weak and i dnt think i can take my lil sis being bad at me too. but i am thinking of writing her a letter to see if we can bcom close again. ill try and write 1 in a few weeks not yet!

im doing what u guys have siggested exercise i love-it sorts my anger out. going gudwara is just so rewarding. talking to god is great he reli does listen. i feel very exposed but i dnt feel like harming myself not 2day neway. my mood is so inconsistent and i reli dnt like myself much anymore. all i wanted was to say sorry 2 my ex and my lil sis but im finding it like no1 is 4giving me therefore i cant move on.

my conscience doesnt feel clear and im worried that itl never be. thanks 4 listening bros and sisters i appreciate ur help so much. god bless .