John Gibson Bewildered By Cow Protection

Surajsingh

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

This is pathetic - Hindus are not saving children from child labor - instead saving cows - and they hold cow sacred cause it gives but then what about buffallos and goats - where I was from in India 95% milk came from buffalos. Most hindus who scorn at beef have no problems eating chickens and lambs - aint that selective compassion.

In my childhood once I saw a cow was sick and the Hindus gathered around her and started reading Gita - and the cow died in like a day or so - if they were so concerned they should have called a vet (but that would have costed them money)

This is pathetic - Hindus are not saving children from child labor - instead saving cows - and they hold cow sacred cause it gives but then what about buffallos and goats - where I was from in India 95% milk came from buffalos. Most hindus who scorn at beef have no problems eating chickens and lambs - aint that selective compassion.

In my childhood once I saw a cow was sick and the Hindus gathered around her and started reading Gita - and the cow died in like a day or so - if they were so concerned they should have called a vet (but that would have costed them money)

lol

true say

p.s save all animals!! not just cows