Suicide

Guest :(

thank you all for your support ... the reason i kind of stopped going gurdwara was because everytime i went people would hug me and tell me how sorry they are but that just upset me more ive tried to do as much bani as possible but i just end up getting distracted ... basically the only time i go gurdwara is when thers a raensbai because no1 will know my situation

ive got a session booked in with a different therapist so il see how that goes

as to the people who have given me their emails your help is greatly appreciated!!!!! i have added you to my msn list

sorry i dont know how to quote but someone asked where abouts i am .. i live in the north of england

if you ever happen to visit this forum again, email me at: nsjnavi @ gmail.com

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you all for your support its greatly appreciated it was a huge help!!!!

im sorry i cant post more right now as at the moment tears are rushing down my face thinking of the sangat that actually took time to reply and help me

thank you all!!!!

Guest guest87

some may disagree with the following statementm but ill say it anyway:

'Everything happens for a reason'

Whilst the statement may not bring comfort, think of it a chance to show the world, and prove to yourself, that the strength inside you can prevail.

I saught much needed advice from the sangat a week back, about a much lesser issue which was 'eating me up inside'.

The support shown to me helped me through moving on, and I hope that the support and words of wisdom shown to you by the sangat has helped put you on the right track to what would most definitely be a success of your life once youve put your tragedy behind you.

All the best.

WJKK WJKF

Guest peacemaker
thank you all for your support its greatly appreciated it was a huge help!!!!

im sorry i cant post more right now as at the moment tears are rushing down my face thinking of the sangat that actually took time to reply and help me

thank you all!!!!

And you've done the same for me and I'm sure a lot of other people to hear you say that!!! Stay strong! Much love and God Bless! :)

to the original poster

there are people in this world who love u and knoe who u are and care for u

even if u do kill urself think about them as well

what will those people feel

but now i see from ur latest post that u are ok

I hope u the best out of life

would love to talk if u'd like

:)

Guest _kaur_

dont feel saddened by this, look at it as a blessing in disguise, everyone we meet in this life or have a relationhip with had one withus in our past lives as well, so you will see them again

this body's soul is what lives on and you will be reunited with these souls.

dont cry for your family because this will only cause further suffering for them, pray for them so that you make it easier and more peaceful for their souls,

pray everyday that you get reunited with god and once u are, you will be reunited with generations of families beyond the family you are talking about.

you can never say you lost your family because we are your family, khalsa is your family and guru gobind singh ji is your father, i know it can be hard to believe, but remember him in your heart, talk to him , tell him your deepest thoughts and discuss with him, he is listening, keep faith and one day you will hear back.

look forward to all that is waiting for you, you know that your family that you are talking about would be thrilled about you getting married, having children, look forward to that time now, to start a path on sikhism with your husband/wife and start your own family who might even resemble a sister, brother, mother or father that was in that accident.

remember everything happens according to hukam and many times that is what is written when greater things are coming your way, look at this as a new path, a new beginning of realization and anticipation, for the future and for what you are doing in the present.

work hard in uni, get a good job and build a happy loving family of your own and never forget god, meditate on his name every day and do it throughout your married life as well, in this way you will bring yours , your future family and your current family's minds at ease and you will be in bliss.

i know you can get through this, anticipate what is to come and never forget God on the way:)

• 3 weeks later...

thank you all again for all your support in the toughest time i have ever been through... i think the reason it hit me recently that i am alone (without family) is because it would of been my sisters 23rd birthday and at the time of the accident me and my sister would joke about what we were going to do on our birthday as it falls on the same day and we decided were going to celebrate our 22 and 23 more than normal because everyone celebrates their 21st more than others....

ive also been unoffically told by my main course administrator that ive passed this year at uni!!!! ive been going to see my guru more and more over the past few weeks and im shocked how much guru jees doing for me!!!! including being able to have sangat such as yourselves!!!

thank you for all your continuing help and support during my darkest hour its greatly appreciated!!!!

thank you all again for all your support in the toughest time i have ever been through... i think the reason it hit me recently that i am alone (without family) is because it would of been my sisters 23rd birthday and at the time of the accident me and my sister would joke about what we were going to do on our birthday as it falls on the same day and we decided were going to celebrate our 22 and 23 more than normal because everyone celebrates their 21st more than others....

ive also been unoffically told by my main course administrator that ive passed this year at uni!!!! ive been going to see my guru more and more over the past few weeks and im shocked how much guru jees doing for me!!!! including being able to have sangat such as yourselves!!!

thank you for all your continuing help and support during my darkest hour its greatly appreciated!!!!

even in your darkest hour, always remember to stay in Chardi Kala, you are a khalsa afterall!