Long Term Relationship

Guest AnonymousMSD

Im sorry, I know your all going to go mad at me, but frankly i dont care. These sort of posts are really annoying me now. This stuff shouldnt be on a sikhsangat forum. Its just wrong.

To the original poster, you made the choice to have this sort of physical relationship, now sorry to be harsh, but these are the consequences. This is kaam, your 'girlfriend' isnt satisfied and wants to go else where. Do you really think this is true love?

I suggest you spend some time having a think of what life is really about. Girls will come and go, relationships fall apart, to experience true love look deep inside you, and find that piaar for mahraj.

AMqir vsqu mUVw bwhru Bwly ]

Deep within the self is the secret, but the fool looks for it outside.

mnmuK AMDy iPrih byqwly ]

The blind self-willed manmukhs wander around like demons;

ijQY vQu hovY iqQhu koie n pwvY mnmuK Brim BulwvixAw ]7]

but where the secret is, there, they do not find it. The manmukhs are deluded by doubt. ||7||

Awpy dyvY sbid bulwey ]

He Himself calls us, and bestows the Word of the Shabad.

mhlI mhil shj suKu pwey ]

The soul-bride finds intuitive peace and poise in the Mansion of the Lord's Presence.

nwnk nwim imlY vifAweI Awpy suix suix iDAwvixAw ]8]13]14]

O Nanak, she obtains the glorious greatness of the Naam; she hears it again and again, and she meditates on it. ||8||13||14||

str8 up singhnee

im beginning to think them fake posts are coming up again

the topic starter need to get a life.

and Almost Singh...he aint gonna get the answer hes looking 4 from a sikhi site....jus like i told the nex guy, go to sum love sites or sumthing and get ur answer

that crap has nothing to do with sikhi.

4 the poster....if ur real, live with wat u get, stop crying. pple starving in africa ..and u worrying about ur love crap?

sissy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think everyone including myself needs to learn from almost singhs post because everything hes said is true we judge people so much what gives us the right? feelings such as his are natural we cant control who we fall in love with or the consequences of our actions we should try and help him as opposed to criticising, btw this is for the original poster...sorry for being out of order in my previous post

Is there anything more pleasant than discussing someone else's faults? Stop judging others, and you will not be judged. For others will treat you as you treat them. Whatever measure you use in judging others, it will be used to measure how you are judged. And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?

If he wants advice give it to him. Like singh132 said if your going to play the game of manmat do so at your own risk