future of punjab  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What should be future of Punjab

• Remains as it is (Indian state)
    • given more power as state inside india
    • Complete independence
    • I don't Care.

Sat Sri Akal,

It is really a very serious issue to me and to some sikhs , i really want to know what is opinion of most sangat.

What do you think about future of Punjab.

1) Remains as it one of state of India.

2) Given more powers and function like an independent state, States should have much great powers.

3) Complete independence.

4) I don't care.

Just help me to get real views of sangat as what most sangat thinks about this.

If i miss any other possibility kindly let me know.

This issue was settled by sarbat khalsa in 1986 who declared khalistan (ie independence as the only solution), therefore all sikhs should respect the bachan of 5 singh sahibaans in the presence of the panth and not try to 'reinvent the wheel' so to speak

Raaj Karega Khalsa

VJKK, VJKF!

The BBC asian net are a bunch of !£"£"!$£!"$!$!£$$£ :@

Vaheguru!

Many a time have i been on the radio in talk shows and they have tried to twist what i've said.

Thing is, this is media. This is there job so they have to make some kind of story.. and then change it to make them look good... or even start to talk about others sentiments!

best of all is that its our own ppl (if you can call them that) that do these talks...!

its all Manmat, Guru Help them.

VJKK, VJKF!

Guest peacemaker

Sikhi is so beautiful because it can prosper anywhere on this planet if the right seeds are planted. It isn't confined to a geographic region such as Punjab. In fact, Sikhi is on the decline in Punjab. If you are relying on getting "Khalistan" in the land which is now Punjab, you may want to look elsewhere.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

“I realised that until we become free we must continue with the struggle. Then all the blood of the martyrs will not be wasted. With this in mind I walked away from my present life, I’m meaning, from my family, my two girls and three boys. Another son has since been born. Better the death of a martyr than the death of a dog.”

Peacemaker are Sikhs in India free?

The ardas done by Sarbat Khalsa at Sachkhand Sri Akaal Thakt Sahib Ji will surely come true.

Your comments about Punjab are ridiculous. Sikhi has never and will never be about numbers.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest peacemaker
Peacemaker are Sikhs in India free?

Depends what part of India you're talking about. When I visited my relatives in Chandigarh, they looked pretty "free" to me, unless they were just acting during the week in which I was there. Perhaps we should say some Sikhs are freer than others in India???????

I will admit there is a problem, but the radical change that outsiders who don't even live in India want to inject into Punjab, I believe, may not be in the best interest of the citizens of Punjab who have to survive 24/7 365 days a year in that location.

You can even call what I said "monkey crap", Akaal Purakh Di Fauj, and it still wouldn't change how I feel from what I've seen.