Major General Brar - 1984 June 6th Interview Golden Temple

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are somethings that don't make sense, such as brar says that "medical examiner confirms that they are pakistani", seriously, I would love to learn from indian me's the technique of identisying nationality by examining the body...and by looking at the geographic area, punjab to pakistan is like new york to new jersey, and having the ability to determine so would probably make me the best me... ever

Seriously, lies, lies, and more lies... seems like they were and still are following the Nazi propaganda, "Make the lie big, make it simple, repeat it, repeat it, and repeat it again, eventually people will believe it." - A. Hitler, Mein Kampf Chapter 10

By medical examination he meant that they'd hav been stripped naked and checked if they were circumcised, and he's pointing on the fact that they nihang was infact a muslim and that makes him a pakistani. Lies upon lies.

Didn't we have muslims in India? That was so bull, their way of making lies.. Sikhs terrorists and what not..

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda

Thanks for that, I was actually looking for that quote on Hitler's memoir...lol

yeah that's also a good point singhavelli, but for some reason i serioulsy think Brar looks rattled. and if they were just executions of innocent sikhs, then they wouldn't ahve anything to fear, because the sikhs were tied up and shot point blank. Or they could have been shooting to death wounded singhs and singhnees rather than keep them alive.

and as mentioned, there were a couple singhs holed up in the basement of the akaal takhat for quite a while after major resistance ended.

peace.