• Yes
    • No
    • No, I dont belive in Sants or Babas
    • I only belive in Guru Granth Sahib jee
    • I follow Babas and Sants and also belive in GGS
    • This topic is a waste of time

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

just wondering, what do people mean by id ont beleive in sants? Singh je, what do u mean?

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i just can't veer.. My mind just don't want to follow someone in human shape/form.. i see everyone as equal (even if they are not)! ^_^ sants/babas are just distractions to me !.. Bhull chakk kaeey maaf karna..

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quite understand the question the veerji was asking... it seems like their aren't enough choices... and they choices aren't explained very well....

i know lots of people who do sangat with guru ji's piyaray sant/gurmukhs.....and they love them deeply and are deeply inspired by their jeevans...but this is not taking them away from Guru Granth Sahib Ji... in fact, it is bringing them closer....

i know a lot of people say that you can have a direct relationship with Guru ji and not need any outside help...this is true for some people...but not all people are the same...there are people like me for example....who are mahapaapi...who have accumulated soo much dirt that we are blind to Guru ji...

it is for us people that Guru ji's piyaray gurmukhs look out for...they see us walking on a path of maya and take our hands and steer us toward the path of spirituality...they point us in the direction of Guru Granth Sahib...NOT themselves...they would never do that... these gurmukhs live in guru ji's hukam....

so... i urge you all to not be so negative toward people who do sangat of sants.... after all....

Gurbani says

aavai saahib chith thaeriaa bhagathaa ddit(h)iaa ||

You come to mind, O Lord and Master, when I behold Your devotees

man kee katteeai mail saadhhasa(n)g vut(h)iaa ||

The filth of my mind is removed, when I dwell in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

just wondering, what do people mean  by id ont beleive in sants? Singh je, what do u mean?

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i just can't veer.. My mind just don't want to follow someone in human shape/form.. i see everyone as equal (even if they are not)! ^_^ sants/babas are just distractions to me !.. Bhull chakk kaeey maaf karna..

You and I think alike :e:

I don't belive in anyone who calls himself a sant because that just shows they are egoistic, a real sikh of the Guru would leave it to the sangat to give that title.......as for babas, yeah i believe in my grandfather and other bazurgs or old people, they all my babas, but the fake narkhdaris and radha swami babas, oh God where's my gun......Dehdhari babas and gurus need to take the next exit to hell....

Mkhalsa veerji and JKaur bhenji...

i think we shouldn't be so quick to make statements like

"one who cannot even take khanda ka pahul has no right to be telling anyone about sikhi"

cuz we don't always know where others are coming from...i personally have known this one guy for a couple of years and he always had his hair cut and came from a family in which no one had their kes...

BUT...the knowledge he has about sikhi is immense...i myself learned sooo much from talking to this veerji....I could take any shabad to him and he would be able to explain the arths to me with soo much love.....

Now if i looked at him with your statment in the back of my mind i would have lost out on knowing a really really cool veerji and lost out on all the knowledge that he had....

and in the end...Guru Ji's kirpa showers on everyone....as my veerji was blessed with Khande battay da pahul a couple of months ago on a trip to india....

just goes to show that we shouldn't judge all people in the same way...in fact..we shouldn't be too quick to judge at all... some people live in or are brought up in different circumstances than us...and so it might be a little harder for them to become amritdharee...and in the end...it's all Gurprasad......

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

just wondering, what do people mean  by id ont beleive in sants? Singh je, what do u mean?

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

You and I think alike envelope.gif

I second that.

:nihungsmile: