Look, Its Badal!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

But Badal isn't even a "SIKH". Why do we care so much about him? I see no difference between him and any corrupt politician. Let him bow down to a statue of Shiva and denounce Sikhi! Come on, Badal, quit making a mockery of true Sikhs.

But Badal isn't even a "SIKH". Why do we care so much about him? I see no difference between him and any corrupt politician. Let him bow down to a statue of Shiva and denounce Sikhi! Come on, Badal, quit making a mockery of true Sikhs.

thats a picture of badal taking "blessings" from jagjit singh before the Punjab Assembly elections!!! Badal went to every Baba/Sant/Dehadhari Fake Guru's to make sure he won!!

Guest peacemaker
thats a picture of badal taking "blessings" from jagjit singh before the Punjab Assembly elections!!! Badal went to every Baba/Sant/Dehadhari Fake Guru's to make sure he won!!

Oh, yeah, I wasn't trying to say the person he was bowing to was a real Sikh either. A real sikh wouldn't let anyone bow to them or call themselves "Guru"!! :)

yes badal is big stupid manmat..he just want to make him sur to win in election

but he arrached to SGPC..that's why SGPC making these days stupid action..they are all in politics and like as stupid masand...want to earn and no thought about DHARAM....

oh GOD like as indra punish the BADAL plz

SURA SO PEAHCHANIYE

JO LARE DEEN KE HET

PURJA PURJA KAT MARE

KABU NA CHADE KHET

post-16957-1209109840.jpg