Khalsa Camp

*gupt-kaur*

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats no excuse really, you guys should have more organised and applied for the correct uni on time, tut such typical punjabi ppl! :lol:

ive accepted an offer and insurance, but if i dont get the grades ill need to go through clearing!!!

either way, khalsa camp is pretty much set in stone

cant waitttt!!! :D

KHALSAAAAAA CAMPPPPPPPPPP :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
KHAAALSAAAAAAA CAMPPPPPPPPP! OH MY GOD I REALLY CANT WAIT, N DONT FORGET THE GREAT FOOD YUMYYYYYYYYY LOL

I have never gone to any camp. I am thinking of going to Khalsa camp as my first ever camp. But before I come I want to know if they have proper food....ie roti, dhaal, dhai, saag, sabji......I am not coming if they serve chips/beans/pasta! Also I like water...not fizzy drinks.

hahahaha!! i looked at this thread and saw that its created my my screen name..... i thought... when on earth did i do this :lol: pheww! loool

i'll edit it :D

KHAAALSAAAAAAA CAMPPPPPPPPP! OH MY GOD I REALLY CANT WAIT, N DONT FORGET THE GREAT FOOD YUMYYYYYYYYY LOL

I have never gone to any camp. I am thinking of going to Khalsa camp as my first ever camp. But before I come I want to know if they have proper food....ie roti, dhaal, dhai, saag, sabji......I am not coming if they serve chips/beans/pasta! Also I like water...not fizzy drinks.

lol ofcourse they will have that :)

ah k thanks.

Just u know I stopped going to every event where they have 'fun' langar. Idunno why so many places have langar which is not proper indian stuff. It annoys me so much cos I want roti and they never have it.

Anyways u shud be spokesperson for khalsa camp. All those colours look so pretty! I don't think anyone cud have done it better! Also I guess Admin wanted sikhi camp and khalsa camp to be separate topics but you know what - its made poor singhniwannabe seem super excited in this thread!! I suppose she will edit her post too! lol.

Anyways I will see all u ppl there!! Cannot wait!!