Punjabi Language - Is It Important Or Not?

S1ngh

I cannot understand this thing and its been bugging me a lot.. How come some are soo religious (in looks or nature) but in reality they don't know how to speak/write/hear punjabi correctly. To me Punjabi is like MUST to understand not only cauz of our dharam but of many other stuff.. Many ppl bring excuse to justify their laziness to learn this language, by saying "Oh sikhi is universal and there is no language barrier etc.." I don't agree with that statement and its very wrong. Guru Sahib ji gave the script to Punjabi language and i think its very important for us to make effort to LEARN this language.. Not only does it help to preserve our history, culture but it also makes it easier to understand GURBANI.

Totally Agree............hehehehe maharaj's kirpa im in the process or re-freshing my gurmukhi bcos i cannot read gurmukhi without audio................i was at an akhand path a few weeks ago and daas saw so many chardi kalah gursikhs doing roal di sewa and mahraj gave this murakh issha to want to one day be able to do roal sewa for Mahraj...........

It every sikh to at least try to learn gurmukhi..........maharaj will take care of the rest!!!

if it wernt important Mahraj would not have taken the time to create the gurmukhi script.......we just lazy bums and want everything at our feet!! :BL:

:)