Hindus Upset Over Myers’ ‘love Guru’

thats just you, u dont ook at it the way HINDUS ook at it, because u r not a hindu so ur feeings r safe but there are hindus out there who had their feeings crushed with that character mike myers played. I am not picking on you just pointing out we must understand others to solve our own probems.

I don't see how Mike Myers is offending Hindus or anyone else except for 'Fake Gurus' that people believe in to solve their household problem (in this case... the LEAFS'S reason for not winning the Stanley Cup :rolleyes: )

I guess I should have added 'after speaking to numerous of my close friends who are Hindu...'

No problem ... I don't think you're picking on me, just presenting your view as I'm presenting mine.

Obviously we haven't seen the movie yet.. but we just thought that Mike Myers was mocking all the 'Gurus' who claim to know everything without any religious background ... it's not mocking any religious figure that they hold dear to their religion .. like a pandit or Krishan Ji