Brainwashing In Islam

is there no brainwashing in the sikh"ism"?
If you have a chance, please review this...

that is disgusting.

brainwashing is in every group/sect etc. but brainwashing people to hate others then ur own is a whole different thing. u can brainwash people to be saints and brainwash people to be nazis.

They should make one on Bamans

thats quite a bold statement sarpanch, stereotyping whole bhamans are extremely offensive to people out there. Correct me i m wrong, there are quite of people here who are bharamins by birth, who are khalsa now. That besides the point regardless its quite offensive to cuss out whole bharamins, its like cussing whole sikhs, what kinda crediblity you are left with...!

either you have very poor choice of words or you are extremely racist scumubag, hate monger sadistic individual, belong to new age breed of sikhs with mob mentality. Only god knows if you belong to a) or b).

if palestinians use propoganda to take on jews and israel trust me jewish aren't a innocent breed either.....they teach their kids at skools to hate palestinians, they make videos on false islamic beliefs, they teach their kids to hate christians, alot of attacks on muslims who goto skool in jersuleum.....the israeli soldiers even let the kids have field trips to sign missles that will be dropped on lebanon and palestine...so yeh

If you have a chance, please review this...

They should make one on Bamans

thats quite a bold statement sarpanch, stereotyping whole bhamans are extremely offensive to people out there. Correct me i m wrong, there are quite of people here who are bharamins by birth, who are khalsa now. That besides the point regardless its quite offensive to cuss out whole bharamins, its like cussing whole sikhs, what kinda crediblity you are left with...!

either you have very poor choice of words or you are extremely racist scumubag, hate monger sadistic individual, belong to new age breed of sikhs with mob mentality. Only god knows if you belong to a) or b).

Simple ansewer Sikhs don't believe in the by brith theory of the Hindus, I could have said make one on Hinduism but there would have been uproar here, so I said Bamans, the ones at the top of the Hindu caste system who have control and who divide Humanity,Guru Nanak Dev Ji declared War on Baman ideleogy 400 years ago ,Baman ideology needs to be wiped out from this earth it is a disease and a documentry on this evil plague of Dividing humanity , and Looking down on fellow human beings that they should not be touched just because according to a stupid set of codes they were 'born into' a certain caste.I stick by the WORD Baman and the statement I have made.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hhoe5W2qT1o

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QmoLw1oiP1M

Sikh leaders using the word baman so im not wrong in doing so

Even dhadis use this word and openly in the diwan declare that Guru Nanak Dev Ji openly challenged the Baman ideology