Damdami Taksal Lays The Foundation Stones For Gurdwara Sri Akal Bunga In Loving Memory Of Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa

to answer the question baba thakur singh jee was against building anything, previously they had stopped the building of hospital etc etc and told the singhs to help the shaheed singh families and the movement... my problem is how can they call baba jee ''brahm giani sachkand vasi'' when they dont even follow there bachan. its like saying someone is 100% correcty and then gonig against them but still saying they are correct.

sarpanch speak with some respect.

I did I said Baba Thakur Singh,

Im not a fan of Dhumma ,and I don't think you are either

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaaa Vahegurooo Jee Kee Fateh

Oh right i makes sense now. i would like to make benti that we should talk with nimrata when talking to anyone, and about anyone. This is just a benti as we should respect one another. There is no need to say anything bad about a singh and give a bad impression to others. I would be nice if people could explain what they mean to the sangat so they understand rather then make a judgement.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaaa Vahegurooo Jee Kee Fateh

My friends we will bicker til the world ends over things like this. This is the game of the Lord to see if we treat each other as Gur bhai or are we just nindaks!

Personally i see nothing wrong with building something in memory of otehrs in respect. It is something that is needed. It is a shame that other memorials were not made in the names of the previous jatedars such as schools, colleges, hospitals like Sant Ishar SIngh Ji and Sant Kishan Singh Ji did at Rara Sahib.

Talking of the people in the video i am sorry but the avastha of Sant Jagjit SIngh Ji Harkhowalae is something special and should not be ridiculed.