Damdami Taksal Lays The Foundation Stones For Gurdwara Sri Akal Bunga In Loving Memory Of Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Ji

On the 21st May 2008 Damdami Taksal, Sant Samaj, Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar Panch Pardaani) and various other Panthic Jathebandi's laid the foundation of Gurdwara Sri Akal Bunga Sahib in loving memory of Braham Giani Sachkhand Vasi Sant Giani Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa.

The foundations were laid by 5 Singhs including Damdami Taksal Mukhi Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa, along with Sant Baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal Wale, Singh Sahib Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji (Head Granthi Sri Darbar Sahib, Sri Amritsar), Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa Dadu Sahib Wale, Bhai Gurmukh Singh Ji.

Various other Panthic and Chardi Kala Gursikhs also were present and were honoured in Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj's Hazuri by Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa & Sant Baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkowal Wale, Including Bhai Daljit Singh Ji Khalsa (Bittu) Chief of SAD Panch Pardaani & Bhai Mohkam Singh Ji (Khalsa Action Committee Convener).

A video can also be seen on this programme on:

http://sikhsiyasat.com/misc/2008_05_21_gur..._sadarwala.html

Guru Panth De Daas

Damdami Taksal,

Jatha Bhindran Mehta.

yeh whatever.... you call baba jee a brahm ginai yet didnt listen to a word of what baba jee said. pathetic

i agree with k_z...how can dhumma lay something down in memory of Baba Jee when he cant even follow his bachan :@ (not that i do follow everything baba jees bachan bt i do try)

Vaahgurooo Jee Ka Khalsaa Vahegurooo Jee Kee Fateh

Im sorry but I dont get what the Singhs have done wrong? Was Sant Baba Thakur Singh against building a gurdwara in his honour?

No is the issue of S Bhindranwale being alive or Shaheed Baba Thakur Singh said he was alive and 5 pyareh told him to escape Bluestar. now Taksal has split in different factions,Dhumma lot say like the rest of the Panth S Bhindranwale is Shaheed ,while the Baba Thakur Singh Lobby claim Sant ji's still alive

to answer the question baba thakur singh jee was against building anything, previously they had stopped the building of hospital etc etc and told the singhs to help the shaheed singh families and the movement... my problem is how can they call baba jee ''brahm giani sachkand vasi'' when they dont even follow there bachan. its like saying someone is 100% correcty and then gonig against them but still saying they are correct.

sarpanch speak with some respect.