Chaoh'paee Saahb

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Welling Vahleh's account

http://www.chaupaisahib.com/

I don't know whether that's been posted before or not - but I never read that before - either way makes you take a step back really - by the way I don't know whether its true or not but as far as i know and concerns me you should be doing Paat from a Taksalee Gotkaa - WAITTTT - don't think am trying say that BECUASE its Taksalee (dont bother PM saying I did it on purpose...) - all of you that try to hold a AKJ Reyath Maryadhaa - this isn't supposed to offend you or ANY other Jathaa - am just saying that its Taksalee Gotkeh are Shudh

The latest ones look like this - go get it

http://www.dtfbooks.com/Pictures/Products/...e/Image2125.jpg

I aint here to argue so don't start nothing - the only reason I posted a new topic is to chat about that link at the top...

I had no idea that Dhasam Granth was at almost EVERY Gurdhvaara - and i thought it was apaneh Singh's touching on the latest fashion when they would roll their Dhareh Saahb's up - pretty disappointing that ghoreh could change our Gurbanee, have Dhasam Granth removed from Gurdhvaareh and change the TRUE p'shaan of a Gursikh

waheguroo is the "taksali" gutka in pad ched of larevaar if it is in pad ched then hw can it be shudh as larevaar saroop was given gurgadi so we should be doing paat from larevaar gutkeh as maharaj is perfect were inperfect. about chaupai sahib being read completely i.e 27 pauira instead of 25, i say it should be 27 personally. waheguroo

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee's account

psssh didnt think a serious topic would get replies.... :rolleyes: I forgot most of youse only post in important topics like the ones in the fun section.... :think

May be there are not replies to the topic because the website you posted is not very good, all it has is a story that the british changed chaupai sahib, and hasnt given any evidence, proof or references that would make us believe it?

And this is coming from someone who reads the so called "full" chaupai sahib

The chaupai sahib is full in some of gutkas i 've read, if not all.

About the british claims of website, i found it amusing!! This is true indian pyche, blaming foreign powers for all bad things. Besides we all know that the nihangs have continued to flourish with their organisations, inspite of so called persecution by british. The true fell in battles with british, the false and motivated then occupied defeated citadels and rolled out their version of Sikhi.

But i do agree that beards should not be rolled up and tied , but flowing and full unshorn hair.

I think KKV intent behind her post is not a bad one..............i mean look at al this kintu prentu over two lines of gurbani.............is it realy gonna kill any of us if we read it..........this being sed independant of siding with jathas etc.........i mean we should take laha that Maharaj is giving us more bani to read.......................at the end of the day.........Maharaj knows everything..........reading more, extra, full bani one can only reap benifits............i dont get why the panth get thier kachereh in a twist of the dumbest things.........

Bani is bani.................The more you read, absorb, listen and apply to ur jeevan the greater the laha...................................since when did the british of any other person or organisation become higher, smarter, than GURU JI himself................sikhi was founded by Akaal Purkh Himself.............he gave his hukam when he created the Panth, rehit maryada..................but no..............mankind seems to think he is more superior than the Guru..................we all i gotta say have fun with Dhamarnraj if you do think like cos..........that all this janam biols down to in the end..................ur bhagti, ur kamai and you Pyaar for waheguru

sorry for the rant :BL

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

waheguroo is the "taksali" gutka in pad ched of larevaar if it is in pad ched then hw can it be shudh as larevaar saroop was given gurgadi so we should be doing paat from larevaar gutkeh as maharaj is perfect were inperfect. about chaupai sahib being read completely i.e 27 pauira instead of 25, i say it should be 27 personally. waheguroo

do you read from larevaar?

Damdami Taksal's Sundar Gutka is a very nice one, with lots of important Gurbani in a very portable form and nicely laid out (Japji Sahib, Jap Sahib, Tavprasad Sawaiye, Chaupai Sahib, Anand Sahib, Shabad Hazare, Barah Maha Manjh, Shabad Hazare Patshahe Daswin, Sawaiye Dinan, Rehras Sahib, Ardas, Aarti, RAkhiya Di Shabad, Kirtan Sohila, Sukhmani Sahib, Asa Di War, Dakhni Onkar, Sidh Gost, Bavan Akhri, Jetsri Di War, RAmkali Ki War, Basant Ki War, Barah Maha Tukhari, Lavan, Salok Mahela 9th, Ragmala, Chandi Di War). Got mine from DTF too (Oh how I miss that place - browsing for ages and occassionally buying something - up North there is nought like it! Thank God for online ordering!).

With regards to the British adultering our Gurbani, I fail to see the evidence. These stories are far fetched and historically do not match up. Were all Sikhs at the time so illiterate and stupid not to knowing when an alien religion was duping them? Teaching your kids Gurbani is a hukum and literacy amongst Sikhs has always outshone that of their Hindu or Muslim neighbours in Punjab.

If our Gurbani was shortened then I think it was done by our own people. My own theory is that during the British Raj, regimental Granthis accepted shortened versions of bani to lessen the time a soldier would need to spend on his personal nitnem.

mr t is currently having santhiya and i do believe he also has lareevaar santhiya from atma singh

mr t is currently having santhiya and i do believe he also has lareevaar santhiya from atma singh

waheguroo dass is lucky enough to be recieving larevaar santhia from a gursikh still got a long way to go only finished nitnem and shabad hazare WAHEGUROOO may maharaj bless us all the vidia to read in larevaar WAHEGUROO i know that in taksal there very strict on reading from larevaar which is wicked :D