Leicester Monthly Kirtan Darbaar

Ranz_Killa

LOL. Is there any ekta in the first place which backs up allegations of "breaking" the sangat up?

Come on! Isn't the Cross Roads Monthly Youth Keertan darbar aimed at a AKJ "audience" whilst I suspect the travelling Leicester Monthly Keertan darbar is aimed at entering different Gurdwaras and interacting with a larger cross section of the Sikh Sangat!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets close all the gurdwareh in covo for the day just incase sangat decide to go else wer and not the MONTHLY PRGRAM thats been running for 2 years

lolllll - nice one Blingh :lol: ...

Apologies to the Cov sangat, for not taking them into consideration when planning these programs. From next month onwards, hopefully we can move the programs to another week of the month.

So, hopefully after all the passionate views expressed made by Maha singh, Tarrandeep Kaur and Kaur91, you guys will be able to attend the Leicester programs too - hope to see you at next months program :)

Pul Chuk Maaf

im not so good with geography, so i checked on google maps, cov and leicester are 25 miles away from each other, thats around 35-40 mins drive there and 35-40 mins back, 50 miles altogether and 1 hour, 20 mins traveling. I dont think its such a bad thing 2 have 2 progs in different towns and cities. As Sikhs we should reduce the amount of pollution with using cars, so sangat that live in leicester, can save money and petrol (as prices are increasing everday) and also save time, as spending more time in Kirtan, with sangat and Guru Ji, rather then traveling, does work out more beneficial! Its no biggie having 2 progs! Quality is better then Quantity!

Fateh everyone.

this thread has been really funny. lol.

theres another big clash which happening, which is even bigger then this one. there's an akhand paath happening at my local gurdwara, and i believe theres akhand paaths happening in gurdware in cov, bham, lesta, london, oh yea and the rest of the uk at the same time on the same dates. im sure that will split the sangat up and it will make ppl think where to go.

i believe the lesta monthly programmes are happening because lesta sangat wants it to happen. lol. i dont see how it will divide the sangat. lol .... as jagmeet said, petrol prices are really high. personally i would go to the programme which is near to me...(which is cov)

if lesta do do there next programme on 2nd saturday or something, im sure the ppl who complained about the clash will be happy to attend. see u at lesta next month maha sengh. may be you can do kirtan there, as u do have a sweet voice (y)

Waheguroo :WW:

LOL... ient gonna attend either programmeee....LOL

You know what, grow up. Gosh first of all u send posts sayin 'woohoo' then u start to have a little rant and rave. now ur postin stuff, and no one evn asked u.

If u dont wanna go to either programmes then good for you. Stop tryin to start unecessary arguments.

Practise what you preach.

^^^ Thank You, Smile. . . The wohoooo was because i was excited that they doing more programmes, the camps that they do are excelent they help sangat come into sikhi and nothing more. ... i said LOL twice as in i was messing around, if maharaj jee wants me to attend i will, i have previously been to cov and leicester programs, thanks for you comments tho. . . .and the rant and rave was for a reason, i hinted at certain members and they knew what happened and how they ''SPLIT the SANGAT'' and now the same ppl seemed SOOOOOoooooOOOOO concerned about sangat, pakand more like it.

anyway thanks again

fateh

LOL... ient gonna attend either programmeee....LOL

You know what, grow up. Gosh first of all u send posts sayin 'woohoo' then u start to have a little rant and rave. now ur postin stuff, and no one evn asked u.

If u dont wanna go to either programmes then good for you. Stop tryin to start unecessary arguments.

Practise what you preach.

lol come on guys, lets all calm down, 2 progs in 2 different places, no loss, just gain! dont wana close this topic do we! lol i prob wont go 2 either, lol joke, they too far for me, hehe.