**ardaas Smagam In Rememberance Of 1984 & For The Chardi Kalaa Of The Khalsa Panth And Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindranvale

With the kirpa of Akaal Purkh

Ardaas Smagam in rememberance of Shaheeds of 1984,

for the chardi kalaa of the khalsa panth

and for the chardi kalaa of Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale

Sukhmani Sahib Jee Jaap

Sri Chopai Sahib jee Jaap

Rehraas Sahib Jee Jaap

Katha

Keertan

Dhadhi

Ardaas

Saturday 14th June 6 - 9.30pm

@ Gurdvara Guru Hargobind Sahib Jee

Dudley Road West, Tividale

B69 3DU

www.damdamitaksaal.org

PLEASE ATTEND AND JOIN THE REST OF THE SANGAT IN REMEMBERING OUR SHAHEEDS

(plz dont cause controversy on this thread, if you have any issues, pm me or contact the website)

post-2746-1212871897_thumb.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baba Ji: The embodiment of Truth

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

One time, when the Dharam Yudh Morcha was just starting the Police were looking for Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale.

The Police looked everywhere for Sant Ji but they couldn’t find him. Eventually some people told them that there is one person who knows where Sant Ji is. His name is Baba Thakur Singh.

pb.jpg

With this information the police headed to mehta. They found Baba Thakur Singh Ji doing seva. They then asked Baba Ji where Sant Ji was. Baba Ji immediately told them that Sant Ji is at a certain place.

The police went to this place and sure enough there was Sant Ji. The Police began to question Sant Ji.

In the meantime there were a few Singhs who were with Sant Ji and they had found out it was Baba Thakur Singh Ji who had told the police where Sant Ji was. They began to think amongst themselves why did Baba Ji tell the police where Sant Ji was? Sant Ji knew what was passing in the minds of these Singhs.

25jarnail.jpg

The Police did not arrest Sant Ji and they headed off somewhere else after speaking to him. Sant Ji then looked at the Singhs and in a loud voice addressed them as follows, “Baba Ji’s whole life is dedicated to the truth, he is the embodiment of truth, and anything he says and does is for the truth. He can never lie no matter what the consequences, such is his jeevan.”

It is for this reason why it doesn’t matter, the moon can break and the sky can fall down, but the Bachan of Baba Ji is the truth no matter what. Time will show the world.

108sants1.jpg

www.ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Seva from Akaal Purakh's hands

On another occasion Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale had sent some Singhs to go and deliver justice to a dusht of the panth. As these Singhs were going to do their seva they ran into Baba Ji. At this time Baba Ji was doing seva in the langar hall. When Baba Ji saw the Singhs walking he called out to them. Hearing Baba Ji’s call the Singhs came and exchanged their Fateh with him.

baba_ji_3.jpg

Baba Ji then began to tell the Singhs that they weren’t many sevadaars around to serve langar to the sangat. The Singhs knew Baba Ji was indirectly asking them to help him do this seva.

These Singhs in a collective voice told Baba Ji that they would love to help but Sant Ji had already given them seva to do. When Baba Ji heard this he smiled and did an ardas that the Singhs would be successful. With a smile on his face he then told the Singhs to go.

When Sant Ji found out about what had happened he immediately called these Singhs. Sant Ji then said the following to the Singhs:

‘I am no one; I am a dog, but Baba Ji, he embodies the light of Akaal Purakh himself. I don’t care if you don’t listen to me, but please whatever you do don’t go against what Baba Ji tells you. When a Brahmgyani gives you seva to do it is just like Akaal Purakh blessing you with that seva.’

That same Baba Ji who Sant Ji called the light of Akaal Purakh is today being branded a liar by so many ‘Sikhs’. But such is the world we live in and such is the state of our fallen Panth.

On a side note:

babaj___jagjit_singh.jpg

How many times do we ask Maharaj to bless us with seva/simran?

How many of these chances do we take?

Seva from Akaal Purakh's hands

On another occasion Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale had sent some Singhs to go and deliver justice to a dusht of the panth. As these Singhs were going to do their seva they ran into Baba Ji. At this time Baba Ji was doing seva in the langar hall. When Baba Ji saw the Singhs walking he called out to them. Hearing Baba Ji's call the Singhs came and exchanged their Fateh with him.

baba_ji_3.jpg

Baba Ji then began to tell the Singhs that they weren't many sevadaars around to serve langar to the sangat. The Singhs knew Baba Ji was indirectly asking them to help him do this seva.

These Singhs in a collective voice told Baba Ji that they would love to help but Sant Ji had already given them seva to do. When Baba Ji heard this he smiled and did an ardas that the Singhs would be successful. With a smile on his face he then told the Singhs to go.

When Sant Ji found out about what had happened he immediately called these Singhs. Sant Ji then said the following to the Singhs:

'I am no one; I am a dog, but Baba Ji, he embodies the light of Akaal Purakh himself. I don't care if you don't listen to me, but please whatever you do don't go against what Baba Ji tells you. When a Brahmgyani gives you seva to do it is just like Akaal Purakh blessing you with that seva.'

That same Baba Ji who Sant Ji called the light of Akaal Purakh is today being branded a liar by so many 'Sikhs'. But such is the world we live in and such is the state of our fallen Panth.

On a side note:

babaj___jagjit_singh.jpg

How many times do we ask Maharaj to bless us with seva/simran?

How many of these chances do we take?

:BOW:

That is soo inspiring Sant Jarnail Singh Jee is still alive. Could someone please give information on where Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsaa Jee are staying, I would love to have their darshan. Also how old are sant jee now and when will they return?

Also are their recordings of baba takur singh jee saying that sant jee is still in chardi kala and if there is can someone please give me link.