Manmohan Singh

akjbabbar

i have no idea if this is true pls forgive me but

i heard a story that he got kickd out if india or smetihing and i heard when operation bluestar happend he ran around throwing beef in mandirs is that true? dnt shoot the messenger i jus heard it lol

LOL that was tekadhar who was shot 2 years ago in Heston he survived ,Tekhadhar owns Miri Piri Gurdwara Bhindranwale wanted him dead for his betrayal of the Panth,Tekhadhar ran off with Badal and co

oh kwl paji thanks for clearing that up lol thats why i said i have no idea lol dindt wnat to get on the wrong side of sme1 for smefing i didnt even knw properly lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manmohan Singh, has done some great work in raising awarness of the Khalistan issue, lets not forget this.

Some people follow and practice their religion to the end, some try to and fail at certain times. It is a personal choice, if someone wants to take their kirpan off, it shows their conviction to their faith. However the weakeness of those that take off their Kirpans, does not mean that it si allright for all Sikhs to take off their Kirpans.

It becomes an issue, if those that do take off their Kirpans, say it is within their faith, that they can do, to cover their weakness.

What do all the 'jathedars' , 'panthic leaders' and 'Amrit prackarak Brahmgyani sant babaji' do when they travel in an airplane from india to West. Do they keep on their kirpans or take them off?

Following 9/11 in particular the situation on planes can not be compared to handing in a Memorandum at 10 Downing Street given UK law recognises the Kirpan is not an offensive weapon but an article of faith.

What do all the 'jathedars' , 'panthic leaders' and 'Amrit prackarak Brahmgyani sant babaji' do when they travel in an airplane from india to West. Do they keep on their kirpans or take them off?

Following 9/11 in particular the situation on planes can not be compared to handing in a Memorandum at 10 Downing Street given UK law recognises the Kirpan is not an offensive weapon but an article of faith.

Whats your point? Making an issue ,you seem to like this don;t you?What about when you lot went inside Geneva UN pictures of which people have seen im sure you removed your Kirpan

And another thing - drop it before you start to complain that people are doing 'personal attacks',

Whats your point? Making an issue ,you seem to like this don;t you?What about when you lot went inside Geneva UN pictures of which people have seen im sure you removed your Kirpan

And another thing - drop it before you start to complain that people are doing 'personal attacks',

I just tried to take this off line as this is being made into a big deal for no reason, but your personal messages are not enabled.

My point is planes can not be compared to buildings/Downing Street etc.

It need not be the UN or Downing Street. The same is true of the Immigration Office, Passport Office, DVLA, London Eye etc. The last post was becasue this discussion was about Downing Street.

Also I did NOT remove my Kirpan, but did get into the UN building for one of the meetings. Those that may be telling you the opposite may be true have either got inaccurate information or they are not telling the truth.

None of those that got in with us had to remove their Kirpans. However, on other ocassions I along with others have been denied entry unless we removed our Kirpans - we refused and held the meetings outside the UN.

This is similar to what has happen at the EU.

I do not worry about personal threats. I have just received another one off-line!

It is usually a sign that we must be doing something right!

I just tried to take this off line as this is being made into a big deal for no reason, but your personal messages are not enabled.

It need not be the UN or Downing Street. The same is true of the Immigration Office, Passport Office, DVLA, London Eye etc. The last post was becasue this discussion was about Downing Street.

Also I did NOT remove my Kirpan, but did get into the UN building for one of the meetings. Those that may be telling you the opposite may be true have either got inaccurate information or they are not telling the truth.

None of those that got in with us had to remove their Kirpans. However, on other ocassions I along with others have been denied entry unless we removed our Kirpans - we refused and held the meetings outside the UN.

I do not worry about personal threats. I have just received another one off-line!

What about the picture of Dabinderjeet Singh sitting inside the UN in front of a round glass table speaking to someone?That pic was on SikhSangat news a few months ago

What about the picture of Dabinderjeet Singh sitting inside the UN in front of a round glass table speaking to someone?That pic was on SikhSangat news a few months ago

Dabinderjit Singh was wearing his Kirpan along with another Amritdhari Singh.

Just ring and ask him.

They were with the Independent Expert for Minorities who has taken up the right of Sikhs to wear the Kirpan in all UN buildings. Just waiting for clearance from the head of security in New York. One of the stumbling blocks is the UN argument that some Amritdhari Sikhs are quite content not to wear their Kirpans when entering the UN.

Last time Singhs from the UK went to the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva on 10 April they all flew out from Luton. In total there were 7 Singhs. It was a day trip. Amazingly 2 of the Singhs decided to leave their Kirpans in their cars in Luton while the other 5 Singhs specifically arranged for their Kirpans to be put in one bag and checked in so they could pick up their Kirpans when they landed in Geneva. The 2 Singhs proceeded to meet with Dr Charles Graves a representative of an NGO Interfaith International who had arranged for some Singhs to observe the Universal Periodic Review of India. He has specifically written to Singhs to say he will only arrange for them to enter UN buildings if they are prepared to remove their Kirpans.

The other 5 Singhs were there for a meeting with the assistant to the Special Rapporteur on human rights while countering terrorism. They knew in advance they would not be allowed to enter UN building wearing their Kirpans so they arranged a meeting elsewhere.

A link to the news story and the picture of the 5 Singhs from the UK that many of you will recognise and Master Karan Singh is below:

http://www.sikhsangat.org/news/publish/eur...nt_Impact.shtml

The following link is also relevant:

http://www.sikhsangat.org/news/publish/asi...nal_Stage.shtml

Ring any of the 5 Singhs and they will confirm what happen