Manmohan Singh

akjbabbar

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rupinder Singh, while you do raise a valid point but legally we are not allowed to enter a plane with a kirpan but are when handing a memorandum at 10 Downing Street...i just feel its like spitting in the face of all those that have spend years to ensure we do have this right in the UK

it does get concerning when those who we perceive to be our panthic leaders, are the quickest to remove a kakkar for a photo!!!

Its the law and if you don't like the law just move to another country end off!!!

Its not the law that we must remove the Kirpan.

The Sikhs had obtained written permission to hand in the Memorandum to 10 Downing Street wearing their Kirpans.

Some of the same people have also compromised Sikhs in the last couple of years when going to the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva. Some of them just do not understand the value and importance of the Kirpan. They were at the UN again on 10 June - hopefully someone will report who and how many removed their Kipans. Watch for the photos!

ha da SF UK again mud slingin u n ur sly remarkz u kat , ur guy was in da un havin coffee wonder where his kirpan wnt hm?ders a pic sumwher 2 prove it ,u clown 'watch for the photos!' lol ,and chk dis ''akj babbar'' out mkin statemnts bet katz lke u r da 1st to tke der kirpans off dwn da airport and would be da 1st 1'z 2 tke off their babbar t shirts wen da copz ask

u katz mus be bare jealous to mke a topic on a guy removin his kirpan 2 hand a govt petition,JSK y u chtin on da sly tlk openly

Those involved in the last two World Sikh Lobbies at the UN Human Rights Council in March 2007 and March 2008 have refused to remove their Kirpans resulting in meetings with UN Special Rapporteurs and Independent Experts outside the UN buildings.

In one or two cases Sikhs with Kirpans did manage to get through UN security with their Kirpans - therefore they held meetings inside as well. In each of these cases Sikhs refused to comprise their Kirpans in the UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL.

Most will appreciate the significance of highlighting the last few words.

Meanwhile others when attending meetings organised by a representative of an NGO (not meeting UN Special Rapporteurs and Independent Experts) have compromised their Kirpans and at the same time are continuing to undermine those that are very close to securing the right of Sikhs to where their Kirpans in ALL UN buildings - Geneva, New York, Vienna etc.

I think there were another events where sikhs refused to participate if not allowed to enter with their Kirpans on. O ne was i think some World Religions Summint Kinda ting in America.

But the point i want to make is on one hand Sikhs are striving to making kirpan acceptable and refusing to attend even if they are not allowed to enter while wearing them on whereas on other hand we have these kind of people who have no objection and voluntarily remove their kirpans as if it's not at all an issue. Trust me these guys are nearly nullifying the fight being put by singhs in other countries.

If this dangerous trend continues days are nearer when amritdhari singhs those who refuse to removetheir kirpans will be called extremist amritdhari whereas those cats removing kirpans voluntarily will be labelles as liberal Amritdharis and we can't blame media then, its our own people who are giving birth to such controversies which at this stage our panth can ill-afford. There should be one united stand based on gurmat principles.

can someone who knows Manmohan Singh personally please ask him when the leaders went to hand in a petition after the rememebrance march in London he walked in and without even hesitating took his kirpan off. the other singhs would not take theres off but this so called leader had no problems doing it. Looks like this guy loves taking his kirpan off and doesnt think twice.

shame on u

u know everyone not act as lion.lot of alll like as mine always stay behind GURU JI when they are doing something and made excuses it should be.

the peoples never take kirpan off then become

SANT JARNIAL SINGJH JI BHINDRAWALE

sher ne kade kirpan off nahi si kiti eh nahi ke us nu eh videshi gore bahar nahi si bulande

american gore gone there to take interview of Singh(real lion)

mahan shaheed ji

SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRAWALE

eh ne jihre kirpan nu utarde nahi....sher babar nu mera lakh lakh parnaam

post-16957-1213189413.jpg

i have no idea if this is true pls forgive me but

i heard a story that he got kickd out if india or smetihing and i heard when operation bluestar happend he ran around throwing beef in mandirs is that true? dnt shoot the messenger i jus heard it lol

i have no idea if this is true pls forgive me but

i heard a story that he got kickd out if india or smetihing and i heard when operation bluestar happend he ran around throwing beef in mandirs is that true? dnt shoot the messenger i jus heard it lol

LOL that was tekadhar who was shot 2 years ago in Heston he survived ,Tekhadhar owns Miri Piri Gurdwara Bhindranwale wanted him dead for his betrayal of the Panth,Tekhadhar ran off with Badal and co

Yes i understand your point Jagtar but the point is we live in this country and this country has given us the right to wear the kirpan but in the current climate with knife crime rate some places kirpans are not allowed its not about losing your ethics as peacemaker said its about being resonable if you know your going somewere where you might be asked to take it off make sure you have a kirpan round your neck or somthing along those lines.

I hope i havent offended anyone by telling them to leave this country.

just some points

-a necklace around your neck doesn't count as a kirpan

-Guru sahib has given us the right to wear the kirpan and man made laws should not take precedent over that.

-Guru Gobind Singh emphasises the importance of rehit, hence keeping the 5 kakkars ang sang

-the 'current' knife crime climate has always been around. its only because of extra media coverage, that we hear more about it.

- happily taking your kirpan off IS about losing your ethics and compromising the tenets of the Sikh faith and nothing to do with being reasonable. manmohan singh allegedly took his kirpan off, im sure if he had stood his ground then the outcome would have been different.

-if one sikh takes his/her kirpan off then it might be perceived that other sikhs can do the same.

-Hundreds upon thousands of shaheeds haven't given their lives for todays sikhs to treat sikhi so cheaply

-

Yes i understand your point Jagtar but the point is we live in this country and this country has given us the right to wear the kirpan but in the current climate with knife crime rate some places kirpans are not allowed its not about losing your ethics as peacemaker said its about being resonable if you know your going somewere where you might be asked to take it off make sure you have a kirpan round your neck or somthing along those lines.

just some points

-Guru sahib has given us the right to wear the kirpan and man made laws should not take precedent over that.

-Guru Gobind Singh emphasises the importance of rehit, hence keeping the 5 kakkars ang sang

-the 'current' knife crime climate has always been around. its only because of extra media coverage, that we hear more about it.

- happily taking your kirpan off IS about losing your ethics and compromising the tenets of the Sikh faith and nothing to do with being reasonable. manmohan singh allegedly took his kirpan off, im sure if he had stood his ground then the outcome would have been different.

-if one sikh takes his/her kirpan off then it might be perceived that other sikhs can do the same.

-Hundreds upon thousands of shaheeds haven't given their lives for todays sikhs to treat sikhi so cheaply

-

But ok lets look at this in a differnt way, lets say if he didnt take of his kirpan and he wasnt allowed to hand in the petition then im sure people would have slated him aswell, man people need to stop over reacting FFS!!!!!!!

just some points

-

But ok lets look at this in a differnt way, lets say if he didnt take of his kirpan and he wasnt allowed to hand in the petition then im sure people would have slated him aswell, man people need to stop over reacting FFS!!!!!!!

The reality is most of the other Singhs with Manmohan Singh stood their ground and the police had to allow all of them into Downing Street wearing their Kirpans. The senior police officer concerned apologised, hugged one of the Singhs that stood his ground and said that he respected them for sticking to their principles.