Sick Of It!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ramgharias are near extinction. With the global shortage of starch, the species are collapsing from exhaustion having to fold and tie their dastaars every day. The only thing that can save the ramgharia nation from loosing its cultural heritage is a discovery of infinite starch powder.

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Welling Vahleh's account

You know what there was no need for that...I know some Singhs and Singhnee'yaas from here in UK and in India that don't use starch - they live a proper Nihang lifestyle.

I DO agree that maybe they should lay off the starch and that but don't you think its a bit childish for dissin them as a group? People from that background are NOT all the same.

The ramgharias are near extinction. With the global shortage of starch, the species are collapsing from exhaustion having to fold and tie their dastaars every day. The only thing that can save the ramgharia nation from loosing its cultural heritage is a discovery of infinite starch powder.

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Welling Vahleh's account

You know what there was no need for that...I know some Singhs and Singhnee'yaas from here in UK and in India that don't use starch - they live a proper Nihang lifestyle.

I DO agree that maybe they should lay off the starch and that but don't you think its a bit childish for dissin them as a group? People from that background are NOT all the same.

Sorry for any offense! Just bantering with my fellow brothers. I know that not all official members of Ramgharia nation use starch to keep their turbans together, I heard a few attempt to tie it everyday.. Misconceptions all round, I am just pushing the stereotype.

lollll! the starch thing is so stupid take their 'paggah' off like its a hat and wack it back on when they want. Hope starch runs out for paggah

Guest peacemaker
lollll! the starch thing is so stupid take their 'paggah' off like its a hat and wack it back on when they want. Hope starch runs out for paggah

And we call ourselves the better Sikhs because we don't use starch?

And we call ourselves the better Sikhs because we don't use starch?

we dont call ourselfs nufin :)

but gol datsar all the way :1singh1: :wub: :lol:

Guest peacemaker

Techno Singh used the word "stupid". Let him explain himself. Thank you. It doesn't matter what type of dastaar you wear.

Techno Singh used the word "stupid". Let him explain himself. Thank you. It doesn't matter what type of dastaar you wear.

yes i know it doesnt, well perhaps it does i dont knw, i PREFER gol, no harm in that is it. :)