Ive Become A Loser

Guest loser

Guest Guest

thanks for all the replies which have been very helpful to me.

well in the last 4 years i have been unable to get a job. so i just didnt do anything. i became lazy and didnt do much except spend time on the net, eat sleep.

this has had a negative effect on my health. due to the inactive lifestyle. i got bowel problems i think. basically my bowel mucsles have become weak. and i may have done some permenant damage.

now i feel so depressed. and it like ive been punished for not getting a job. its like it my fault and ive brought it all on myself. i just have regrets about this all the time. and some people have said it suits me right for not getting a job. and waisting my life on cannabis.

My advice is worth nothing, but if you're able to find some time in your day, and conjure up some effort, then you should do Sukhmani Sahib da Paathh. Read the Gurbani and then the translation for each tuk, and understand the beauty of Akal Purakh.

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed, also if you want to change things around check out my training site below... Help is always near at hand...

get urself out of this and start working.

i know how u kind of feel... my case is bit different (but i kow i might have gotten myself into the same pit) ...i went on vacation lol nd then heard some people tell me how i made a "mistake" by taking that vacation when i should have been looking for a job and what not.

i usually dont share my experiences or tell people much...reason could be that i know im running my own race and im not competing with the "world" at all.

PLUS our problems are all relative to the state of our mind, which includes the negative/positive influence of people around us.

what i mean by our problems are relative.. is, that today i might think this is a problem...and i tell u all about it...but tom i might not think of the prev problem as a problem, but in ur mind that problem is stuck> she has this problem (or whatever my experience have been of that day)

if one ends up with people who are negative or our mind is just feedin us negativity, and comparing itse;f to othrs....it makes it hard for us to get out of the negativity/vicious cycle, and do something about it.

job is a job...just know that...and know ur reason for why u actually gotten ur "education" for? go on ur own pace, seriously!!! and dont ever compare urself to put urself down...u are so beautiful,intelligent, and veryyyy powerful. waheguru's joyt is in u...which will make u shine and bring chardikalla if u just surrender.

just know that every "obstacle" in our way is for a reason, and might be there to protect us from bigger problems =)

let go of the fear and dont let anyone make u feel superior or inferior ~vaheguru~

if u want to talk, just message me and i will try my best to help with waheguru's kirpa. and if i cant i'll get u to talk to some chardikalla souls who will guide u to see the beauty within urself.

much love

bhul chuk muaff karni