Kala Afghana..

i'm sorry J Singh and Daasn Das..

you've totally missed the mark on this one....

i don't agree with anything this man says or writes in his boook....but kidnapping him, torturing him, would solve nothing...

Guru Hargobind sahib jee stressed miri and piri.... he wanted his sikhs to use their brains when dealing with situations such as these...not to act on emotion...

think about it....here's a situation with this guy who has some misconceptions...he has a large following so i've been told...now if you have some guys who go and beat him up...

all that accomplishes is his followers using that against us to show how insecure we are and not only that it makes him a martyr in his followers eyes....the only thing it will do is strengthen their resolve to push their agenda.....

now if you actually want to do something about all this stuff....you gotta get more prachar done....frm the villages, to the big cities...everywhere....there needs to be prachar of sikhi....but are we doing that?...no...instead we make new gurdwaras so that we can be members of a committee...it's no suprise that nuts like kala afgana get people to listen to his wierd notions on sikhi....it's the only type of prachar these people get is coming from him...

come on...veeras and bhenjis....kala afgana's a smart guy...we gottta beat him with our smarts not our braun.....

just my two cents....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry J Singh and Daasn Das..

you've totally missed the mark on this one....

i don't agree with anything this man says or writes in his boook....but kidnapping him, torturing him, would solve nothing...

Guru Hargobind sahib jee stressed miri and piri.... he wanted his sikhs to use their brains when dealing with situations such as these...not to act on emotion...

think about it....here's a situation with this guy who has some misconceptions...he has a large following so i've been told...now if you have some guys who go and beat him up...

all that accomplishes is his followers using that against us to show how insecure we are and not only that it makes him a martyr in his followers eyes....the only thing it will do is strengthen their resolve to push their agenda.....

now if you actually want to do something about all this stuff....you gotta get more prachar done....frm the villages, to the big cities...everywhere....there needs to be prachar of sikhi....but are we doing that?...no...instead we make new gurdwaras so that we can be members of a committee...it's no suprise that nuts like kala afgana get people to listen to his wierd notions on sikhi....it's the only type of prachar these people get is coming from him...

come on...veeras and bhenjis....kala afgana's a smart guy...we gottta beat him with our smarts not our braun.....

just my two cents....

LOL ... paaji ... im not reli gonna go out there and get this guy.

I think in one way... if a person has beaten u or put u down through fighting u use da same back ... but if someone has put somethin down through WRITING.. you do the same back. He used ink .. we should use ink also, by highlighting his main points and by REFERENCES put his points down so he would not have anythin to say after!

But lol... sorry paaji ... i was just laughin at wat our other brother said ... it was just funny... a little humour here adn there is not bad tongue.gif ...

bhul chuk maph! :e: