Kala Afghana..

When akal takht asked him to come in front of akal takht and explain his work (his work = snake venom.. which kills person's sikhi slowly & slowly).. Well anyway.. The reason he gave was the he is blacklisted by Indian govt cauz of his support of sant bhinderanwaley and thus he can't come to akal takht to get himself pesh.. But akal takht said "Yeah rite and they kicked him out of the panth"..

Now after he got out of sikh panth (He is now tankhaia) and he is now in india :@ Where's the blacklist ?? why he is not in jail?? Seee these ppls are not male.. !! far away is being singh..

Below is the pix of him @ delhi airport !

post-2-1080288821.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

:@ i'm sorry..but i'm kinda confused...can sumone please explain what actually happened??

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Elts begin with some feedback with Kala Afghana

*correct me if Im wrong*

* He dnies 'Amrit Shanchar' is compusory/mandatory

*Denies Dasam Bani

and has written a hole lot more BS,

and he was black listed, and kicked from Panth,

hence a tankhaya

What veer je is asking

wheres the blacklisting now?

---------------------

Answering veer jee's question -

anyone going against automatically gets of the black list rolleyes.gif

bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh

Kala Afghana is a typical example of what is happening to Sikhi as pseudo scholars get their uneduacted biased claws into writing midguided works on Sikhi, there has been a strong trend of this over the past 100 years...from the denial of Bhagat Bani...to the continuing denial of Ragmala...to the denial of Dasam Bani...

...majority arises from an insecure outlook on Sikhi, much the majority of Wahabhi Muslims and their continuing cries that "Islam Khatrey me hai" (Islam is in Danger)....

...the next you'll find it people picking up from where Kala Afghana and SDO left off...they'll probably claim that the 5K's have Hindoo origins and hence are Hindoo and not part of real Sikhi...

Guest SikhForLife

ya.. i m so tired of him and his followers.. argh.. they just keep multiplying.. aint no stoppin em!

btw: did he get arrested on bribery charges