Why Do We Sikhs Behave Like Fools On The Road By Brandishing Kirpans ?

new0214

I am a Sikh and I believe that Bal Thakrey is a communal man, but in the case of him criticising Sikhs for brandishing Kirpans , well – there he is right.

Sikhs pickup their Kirpans at the slightest reason and start misbehaving on the roads. Why, do we think we are very brave ? I want to educate my fellow Sikhs about this Khalsa bravery rubbish in our heads which title actually the Bristish gave us

The White man has colonized the whole world only by going to a native land, and identifying pockets of idiots in some areas of that native land whom he could use to fight for him. The American s had their Muslim Idiots – The Afghans - against the Russians, The British had their Hindu idiots – the Gurkhas .

Of course we are primarily concerned with the the Sikh idiots the British identified – our great community of lions and *edited*, who were so happy with the title brave that they went to a country France, to fight for another country – England, against a 3rd country Germany.

Sure – we fought the wars against Pakistan. But that is because Pakistan is at Punjabs doorstep and it came naturally to us to defend Punjab. If Pakistan was 1000 km away from Punjab, how many Sikhs would be in the army ?

We like to over exaggerate our bravery. We like to imagine that Guru Gobind Singh and Ranjit Singh were like Alexander of Greece or Genghis Khan of Mongolia. That is not true. *edited*

*edited*

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Sikh and I believe that Bal Thakrey is a communal man, but in the case of him criticising Sikhs for brandishing Kirpans , well – there he is right.

[/size]

Sikhs pickup their Kirpans at the slightest reason and start misbehaving on the roads. Why, do we think we are very brave ? I want to educate my fellow Sikhs about this Khalsa bravery rubbish in our heads which title actually the Bristish gave us

The White man has colonized the whole world only by going to a native land, and identifying pockets of idiots in some areas of that native land whom he could use to fight for him. The American s had their Muslim Idiots – The Afghans - against the Russians, The British had their Hindu idiots – the Gurkhas .

Of course we are primarily concerned with the the Sikh idiots the British identified – our great community of lions and assess, who were so happy with the title brave that they went to a country France, to fight for another country – England, against a 3rd country Germany.

Sure – we fought the wars against Pakistan. But that is because Pakistan is at Punjabs doorstep and it came naturally to us to defend Punjab. If Pakistan was 1000 km away from Punjab, how many Sikhs would be in the army ?

We like to over exaggerate our bravery. We like to imagine that Guru Gobind Singh and Ranjit Singh were like Alexander of Greece or Genghis Khan of Mongolia. That is not true. *edited*

guru gobind singh ji was greater than alexander he fought for good

he is not a world conquer is is a universe conquerer

he not only conquered this world and this life

but he also conquered the afterlife

he certainly achived his goal

his goal was gods goal

agai pae akal ki tabe chaliyo panth

by the will of god i have started this panth-guru gobind singh ji

the hottest spot in hell is reserved for those who see injustice and do nothin- famous italian writer and thinker dante

it is a great sin to use violence but even a greater sin to see injustice and not defent against it - sant jarnail singh ji

The power lies in the tegh,10 Master told us this and we will raise the tegh when neccesary two Sikhs have become Shaheed so far in this agitation,for over 60 yrs we're being oppressed and you say Sikhs are fools brandishing Kirpans,I say it's about time they did,shows we still have anakh

Er.. Correction:

Guru Gobind Singh cannot be compared to worldly Kings for the basic reason that they were Guru - Not Kings!

What was Guru's dream? He created the Khalsa - what else did he want? He happily sacrificed his sons for the Khalsa. He wasn't a World Conqeuror at all; Calling them one can actually be seen as an insult.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh was a great King, please do some research on him - even the British couldn't get hold of his Kingdom until after his death. He is known as the King who managed to create a Kingdom with the least bloodshed.

PS: I agree about the showing kirpan bit - It seems they're starting to copy islamists with their violent protests..

the old British were strategically brilliant:-

they pitted muslims from Punjab esp Potohar against Hindus in North India

they pitted Gurkhas and Sikhs against Muslim regions of Punjab & NWFP

they pitted Sikhs against Muslims in Delhi during revolt of 1857 when Sikhs helped Brits take down Bahadur Shah Zafar.

they pitted Muslims & Gurkhas against Sikhs and Hindus in Punjab (Jallianwala Bagh)

they developed contempt in Bengali elite (Bhadralok) for the lower classes.

even today in Yugoslavia the inheritors of the British empire .. the Americans are pitting numerically smaller Albanian Muslim minorities against Serbs and Croats.

So the diea is to pit small but strong minorities against large majority populations and supporting the small yet significant minority to achieve their geopolitical aims as well as keep the region turbulent whereby the white man will come and establish order on his terms.

this has been their game throughout the world.

Guru Gobind Singh was a prophet and not a King.

Jesus didn't win any wars. He gave up his life as a sacrifice instead. It's only more than a thousand years after he died that Christians started winning wars.

Genghis Khan and Alexander were great Kings of their people (viz Mongols and Greeks) but look where is Mongolia and Greece today ?

they are mere specks on a map.