Johlanwala Cult

What a funny topic. Every jhata or group have been mentioned and all claim the other is part of a cult.

For an individual who was introduced to Sikhi by a jhata, (Whether it be AKJ, Taksal, Missionary, Johlanwala etc) they were vital for him/her coming into Sikhi, for the opposition who wants to glorify his own jhata, the jhata is a cult.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroooo

Johalwale dera / sant are no cult, there are issues with the current sant at the dera which i dont know too much about and dont get involved but i know one thing and that all the previous sants were real braham giani mahapursh who have implemented real gurmaryada in the gurdwara sahibs they set up.

Fateh Ji

Thankyou - I take it from all the posts that the lineage of Sants were true but there are issues with the current sant over land in Jalandhar, perhaps that's why Col Sandhu talks of them in the same sentence as Sacha Sauda Cult.

Phull Chuk Maaf

Navtej Kaur

Gurfateh

Is this the same Johlanwala that are behind the gurdwara Sahib in oldbury uk?

If it is, then from my knowledge those Singhs are wicked and are panthic. With GURU'S KIRPA i've also had darshan of the Singhs in India and their main headquarters which is near Jallandher. They seem top class Singhs, but chello what do i know, i may not no all the facts.

Could someone pls confirm if Panthic weekly are on about the same Johlanwala Singhs?

Gurfateh ji

There seems to be a division amongst the Singhs in Oldbury as they don't believe the current Sant Jeet Singh, is a Sant & he is trying to get the Deed of Oldbury Gurudwara in his personal name, when the Gurudwara belongs to the Sangat. From my understanding the original Saints of Johlanwala were true saints but the current Saint is not a saint & is in the courts of India and the UK fighting for land and money. This is widely reported in all the panjabi newpapers. Apparently Jeet calls himself a 'Guru' and the monies donated by sangat go to him direct & Not Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, now thats a bit scary!

Phull Chuk Maaf

Navtej Kaur

Gurfateh

If it is, then from my knowledge those Singhs are wicked and are panthic. With GURU'S KIRPA i've also had darshan of the Singhs in India and their main headquarters which is near Jallandher. They seem top class Singhs, but chello what do i know, i may not no all the facts.

Could someone pls confirm if Panthic weekly are on about the same Johlanwala Singhs?

Gurfateh ji

There seems to be a division amongst the Singhs in Oldbury as they don't believe the current Sant Jeet Singh, is a Sant & he is trying to get the Deed of Oldbury Gurudwara in his personal name, when the Gurudwara belongs to the Sangat. From my understanding the original Saints of Johlanwala were true saints but the current Saint is not a saint & is in the courts of India and the UK fighting for land and money. This is widely reported in all the panjabi newpapers. Apparently Jeet calls himself a 'Guru' and the monies donated by sangat go to him direct & Not Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, now thats a bit scary!

Phull Chuk Maaf

Navtej Kaur

i have heard this problem has been sorted now. there was an article in papers saying who is in control of oldbury gurdvara now.

i wudnt beleive everything that the papers say, i dont know the current mahapurkh of the samparda, but doubt he wud tell ppl to come to him and not guru granth sahib, thats just ridiculous. sant baba karam singh jee of hoti mardaan were a puuran mahapurkh brahmgiani. The amount of gursikhs and sants inspired by them are endless, the list goes on and on. Maybe kam or namstang can share some sakhi about baba jees kamai and jeevan

Gurfateh

Gurfateh ji

Phull Chuk Maaf

Navtej Kaur

Have you Navtej ever had the Darshan of Sant Jeet Singh Ji? How dare you say all of this! :@ Sant Jeet Singh is a true Sant! Would you think Sant Gian Singh Ji and Baba Brakath Ji would give the Ghadhi to them if they were not truly at that Avastha? If they were Brahamgiani do you think they would make a mistake as such? NO! Sant Jeet Singh Ji is not alone on the Ghadhi.. this shows just how much you really know about them. Sant Jaspaul Singh Ji is also on the Ghadhi as were the two Sants before them. Go to the Dera yourself and see what goes on there. In front of my own eyes a person put money infront of both Sants and Sant Jeet Singh Ji immediately told him to give that money to Guru Sahib and not him as he was no 'Guru'! This happened infront of my own eyes. All this that is coming in the papers are all LIES! The Children of the old sevaks that would come to the Dera and do seva are now the same who are trying to take over the Dera ( in Punjabi : Kabza Kardey). These people are the ones who are feeding these lies to media.. planting this information in the papers to give the Dera a tarnished name! And they are in no court! These are all lies! Where do you find this stupid garbage :@ ?! Go there and see for yourself.. have their Darshan and you will have no doubts! You will see the point they have reached.. you will see they are true Sants .

Peace 8

Ashtapadee:

Slandering the Saints, one's life is cut short.

Slandering the Saints, one shall not escape the Messenger of Death.

Slandering the Saints, all happiness vanishes.

Slandering the Saints, one falls into hell.

Slandering the Saints, the intellect is polluted.

Slandering the Saints, one's reputation is lost.

One who is cursed by a Saint cannot be saved.

Slandering the Saints, one's place is defiled.

But if the Compassionate Saint shows His Kindness,

O Nanak, in the Company of the Saints, the slanderer may still be saved. ||1||

Slandering the Saints, one becomes a wry-faced malcontent.

Slandering the Saints, one croaks like a raven.

Slandering the Saints, one is reincarnated as a snake.

Slandering the Saints, one is reincarnated as a wiggling worm.

Slandering the Saints, one burns in the fire of desire.

Slandering the Saints, one tries to deceive everyone.

Slandering the Saints, all one's influence vanishes.

Slandering the Saints, one becomes the lowest of the low.

For the slanderer of the Saint, there is no place of rest.

The slanderer of the Saint is the worst evil-doer.

The slanderer of the Saint has not even a moment's rest.

The slanderer of the Saint is a brutal butcher.

The slanderer of the Saint is cursed by the Transcendent Lord.

The slanderer of the Saint has no kingdom.

The slanderer of the Saint becomes miserable and poor.

The slanderer of the Saint contracts all diseases.

The slanderer of the Saint is forever separated.

To slander a Saint is the worst sin of sins.

O Nanak, if it pleases the Saint, then even this one may be liberated. ||3||

The slanderer of the Saint is forever impure.

The slanderer of the Saint is nobody's friend.

The slanderer of the Saint shall be punished.

The slanderer of the Saint is abandoned by all.

The slanderer of the Saint is totally egocentric.

The slanderer of the Saint is forever corrupt.

The slanderer of the Saint must endure birth and death.

The slanderer of the Saint is devoid of peace.

The slanderer of the Saint has no place of rest.

O Nanak, if it pleases the Saint, then even such a one may merge in union. ||4||

The slanderer of the Saint breaks down mid-way.

The slanderer of the Saint cannot accomplish his tasks.

The slanderer of the Saint wanders in the wilderness.

The slanderer of the Saint is misled into desolation.

The slanderer of the Saint is empty inside,

like the corpse of a dead man, without the breath of life.

The slanderer of the Saint has no heritage at all.

He himself must eat what he has planted.

The slanderer of the Saint cannot be saved by anyone else.

O Nanak, if it pleases the Saint, then even he may be saved. ||5||

The slanderer of the Saint bewails like this

like a fish, out of water, writhing in agony.

The slanderer of the Saint is hungry and is never satisfied,

as fire is not satisfied by fuel.

The slanderer of the Saint is left all alone,

like the miserable barren sesame stalk abandoned in the field.

The slanderer of the Saint is devoid of faith.

The slanderer of the Saint constantly lies.

The fate of the slanderer is pre-ordained from the very beginning of time.

O Nanak, whatever pleases God's Will comes to pass. ||6||

The slanderer of the Saint becomes deformed.

The slanderer of the Saint receives his punishment in the Court of the Lord.

The slanderer of the Saint is eternally in limbo.

He does not die, but he does not live either.

The hopes of the slanderer of the Saint are not fulfilled.

The slanderer of the Saint departs disappointed.

Slandering the Saint, no one attains satisfaction.

As it pleases the Lord, so do people become;

no one can erase their past actions.

O Nanak, the True Lord alone knows all. ||7|| - Siri Guru Granth Sahib Pana . 279-280

some people have became so so so manmukh and man mattieye that they feel they knw everything and to prove them selves very active wots happening around sikh world they started slandering SANTS BHRAHAMGYANIEES mahapurashs.

these kinds of people are always in search of something that can create doubts in sangat's mind and try to misguide them.

listen people

dnt try to be so missionary and over act on these saint bhrahamgyniees issues.

i met people who are totally blind here in canada under the stupid guidence of darshan singh.

coz one of my relative i met and he was talking abt bhagat dhanna ji and was trying to be over practical only because he is chela of darshan singh.

then i felt how some people like darshan singh brain wash some people with stupid lectures.

that guy was not agree to accept BHAI GURDAS JI'S BAANI, thats what darshan singh is trying to do.

he wants all other baanies except SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI to be banned.

i dnt knw what is his aim behind it.

Formerly trustworthy newspapers are untrustworthy these days, some of them doing nindya of dasam bani.

Prof. Darshan Singh's reasons for what he does is that he is an indian govt. agent - MK Dhar, a former CBI agent, has labelled him as such in his book 'open secrets'. Dhar also said the Indian govt. bought out Tara Singh Hayer, a now dead Punjabi newspaper editor who was hardcore khalistani and overnight became vehemently anti-khalistani. Dhar also said another Canadian journalist was bought out, but I've heard that he didn't give a name.

As for the Johlanwala sant, my suggestion is that you ask Baba Jagjit Singh ji when he comes to the UK. Baba ji's lineage is also descended from Baba Karam Singh ji so he would be likely to know the true story behind all this.

Yes! The best that anyone can do. If you want to know the truth about the Dera, Sant Jagjit Singh Ji is the person to ask. He will also be here in Toronto and also Vancouver.

i think the best person to ask would be baba roshan singh ji. i wonder what his stance on the situation is? any ideas singhballer?