Movies..

S1ngh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) Beautiful Mind (Awesome.. to some it might be boring)

... I have to think of others..

Post or recommend ur choice over here.. so that i can seee em... cauz rite now im outta of my own choice :D )

how is beautiful mind awesome movie? it messed my head up im serious :@ . i think im sick of watching psychological movies where all the things we see are labeled as some psych problem? rolleyes.gif

if it was up to the psych department they would label all of us and put us in some type of institution grin.gif

nyhow my new fav movie is

Pirates of the Carribean!!

as far as i can think...lol

i jus cant remebr the names of the ones i saw in past yr

how is beautiful mind awesome movie? it messed my head up im serious :D . i think im sick of watching psychological movies where all the things we see are labeled as some psych problem? rolleyes.gif

if it was up to the psych department they would label all of us and put us in some type of institution grin.gif

I love that movie 22222!!!

how is beautiful mind awesome movie? it messed my head up im serious :D . i think im sick of watching psychological movies where all the things we see are labeled as some psych problem? rolleyes.gif

wow avvii!!!! i have never seen anyone soo excited about me posting something about movie....dmt u posted three times? :D

love u

ahahah

I was suppose to put it once but it wasn't coming up fast so I accidently cliked the thing 3 times lol

but I do love that movie its soo awesome

I love u too bhanji