Sacha Sauda Dera Supporters Killed Another In Dabwali

BiggChan

http://panthic.org/articles/2008/07/18/ano...sirsa-cultists/

Punjab on High Alert

Chandigarh, Jul 18 (PTI) One person was today killed in a clash between a group of Sikhs and Dera Sacha Sauda supporters in Dabwali town in Haryana’s Sirsa district, prompting police in neighbouring Punjab to go on high alert.

The clash broke out after an altercation between two sides during morning prayers naamcharcha of Dera supporters in Dabwali, about 60 km from Sirsa, Deputy Commissioner V Umashankar said.

“One person belonging to the group of Sikh supporters slipped and fell down and was killed in the brickbatting during the clash,” he said.

Umashankar said that the district administration had not been told about the Dera programme in advance.

“Generally, we are informed about any naamcharcha by the Dera people, but this time we had no information because of which we could not take any action.

“It was a small prayer congregation in which about 30-35 people from Dera side were present and the Sikh group numbered about 50. There was some altercation between the two groups after which they clashed and pelted stones at each other,” he told PTI.

He said tension has been brewing up in Dabwali and Sirsa, the headquarters of the Dera, whose head Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is at loggerheads with the Sikhs.

Additional forces including two companies (200 personnel) of Rapid Action Force has been deployed in Sirsa and Dabwali to prevent any untoward incident, he said.

Some Sikhs from Punjab have also reached here and protesters have blocked Sirsa-Bathinda road, sources said.

(PTI )

Sacha Sauda Dera supporters killed another in Dabwali

One person was killed when a group of Dera Sacha Sauda supporters clashed with Sikhs in Dabwali town in Sirsa district on Friday morning.

The clashed between the two groups broke out following an altercation between them during morning prayer - namcharcha - of Dera supporters, Deputy Commissioner of Police V Umashankar said.

Tensions have been prevailing in the area following the clash and additional forces have been deployed to prevent any untoward incident, he said.

Last month, bodyguard of Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh killed one Sikh in firing during a clash with Sikhs when the sect head had visited Mumbai.

Singhs need to stop the protesting enoughs enough ,enough Singhs been shot Singhs need to ignore the orders of Dhumma and Co and pick up arms to defend themselves ,otherwise they';re just going to die at every protest ,the time for shaanti came and went right after the time Shaheed Kamaljit was shot dead, chaklo santhaleeya chalko gandasay,

Mod note: children use this forum. watch your language in future

Singhs need to stop the protesting enoughs enough ,enough Singhs been shot we ain't pussys Singhs need to ignore the orders of Dhumma and Co and pick up arms to defend themselves ,otherwise they';re just going to die at every protest ,the time for shaanti came and went right after the time Shaheed Kamaljit was shot dead, chaklo santhaleeya chalko gandasay,

I agree with Sarpanch, the time has come for Dhumma to jack his b/s chandigarh sit-ins which are achieving nothing. They need to move things to Sirsa and target the pakandis dera or at least the major roads around his dera if they want to carry on with their sit-ins.

i'm goin to play the devils advocate here and will most likely receive alot of backlash as a result but here goes...

i personally don't agree with 15 armed Singhs stopping the programme...maybe theres more to the story...i'm pretty sure theres a lot of tu tu meh meh happening in Sirsa between Sikhs and Dera lot, who probably say that Siks can't do nothing and that look how many Sikhs have been killed by them etc which has led to this happening

If they were going with the intention to stop it, surely they should have gone with 200 Singhs than just 15 and then run away.

Don't get me wrong, the singhs intentions were good and i salute the Shaheed Singh but we have to be more practical...the common Sikh no longer has the vidiya to fight with 5 by himself

IMHO its better to not take action if you not going to commit fully to what you've gone to do..ie in this case if there were 200 Singh, then i know for sure no Singhs would have ran off

i think we to sort ourselves out big time...

We need to get educated youth to go on News shows instead of hott headed people...you have to sell your case, we live in the world of media...winning over the media is half the victory and i completley agree with a Singh on another thread that we need to start looking at new avenues.

finally what does burning shopps/ taxi's actually do..this is not the Gursikh way....

Parnamm Shaheedan Nuu