India - Pakistan Relations

gmb_sim

Will the india vs pakistan cricket series help the relation between the 2 countries ?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will the india vs pakistan cricket series help the relation between the 2 countries ?

• yes
    • no
    • dont know

Guest mehtab

The indians who visited pakistan for the cricket matches came back really happy. Not juz coz india won, but also coz of the good treatment they were given.

Have been watching the series and believe me - there was a lot of love floating around till the score was 2-2.

People sitting and waving flags together, it was scene to watch !

Its been changing since they've started losing badly, and let India win the first test there after 1952 , you can expect the overblown love and peace and harmony to fall very quickly back to place !

yeh pakistani's are sore loosers tho .. alot of conflict with some of the student in my school !! we decided to hav a cricket match to decide it and been the good player i am we WON lols lols alot of love.. but pakistani's cant take the loss ..

were kikin arse in 1st test match n all we shud hav it finished tomorrow!! by over a innings my prediction 3rd over of the day it will all be over and done with !!! wats ya thoughts ? ?

Guest mehtab

Mkhalsa Posted on Mar 31 2004, 09:40 PM

wait, why do we want them to get along??

then where are we gonna get guns and military equipment from?

i have seen pakis boast how they were the ones who financed and supported the Khalistani movement and bring out the image that the khaarkoo Singhs couldn't do anything by themselves. do u agree with that bs? If u do then its fine. All i have to say is this : hindus have betrayed us (or shud i say GOI), muslims have oppressed us (or shud i say mughals), goray have used us (or shud i say france), but the biggest enemies exist within the panth! so now u gonna depend/trust an oppressor to help u fight the one who betrayed u?

Mkhalsa Posted on Mar 31 2004, 09:40 PM
wait, why do we want them to get along??

then where are we gonna get guns and military equipment from?

i have seen pakis boast how they were the ones who financed and supported the Khalistani movement and bring out the image that the khaarkoo Singhs couldn't do anything by themselves. do u agree with that bs? If u do then its fine. All i have to say is this : hindus have betrayed us (or shud i say GOI), muslims have oppressed us (or shud i say mughals), goray have used us (or shud i say france), but the biggest enemies exist within the panth! so now u gonna depend/trust an oppressor to help u fight the one who betrayed u?

I agree with u rochak veer ji.