The Cowardly Radhasoamis

I seriously think I agree with my veer

---------->

Author: Singh

Date:  03-31-04 05:30

It appears that rather than beat the Radhasoami in an argument the Singh just sacared him. Who would not be scared with someone with a kirpan in his hand looking in bir ras. So what if the Radhasoami said he now beleived in Guru Granth Sahib Ji in such a situation where he must have felt threatened. The truth is that it would have been much better for the Singh to debate with him and through this really make him beleive in Guru Granth Sahib Ji from the inside. This would have been a victory from the roots, rather than scaring the guy with the kirpan and making him say he beleives in Guru Granth Sahib Ji on the face of it to get out of the situation. If we are gonna behave like that with all people who don't agree with us or our philosophy we will be known as people who have no solid faith to debate with but people who just use force rather than religouse discussion to get our point across.

I mean he DOES have a point - Whether Radhasuamis are cowards or not is not the issue, its about being able to DISCUSS'

and break his ARGUEMENT DOWN, and DEBATE WITH HIm

and not scare the Life out of him.

Is Guru Granth SAhib jee our Guru?

Yes Indeed!

They (radasuamis) believe that Guru Granth SAhib je

is a Simple GUIDE BOOK

well

if so

then why not break their basic arguements up

by us

ing what they call 'guide book'

and shopw them

'Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani'

I think In DICUSSIONS words shoud be used, and

the Kirpan should NOT Be unsheathed unless he tries KILLING a Sikh

or do any injustice

What was his Injustice?

He broke down the Sikh's arguement who couldn't reply?

do u think unsheathing the Kirpan was the right decition isnterad of breaking down his arguement?

I mean if we think about it - If somsone begins questioning our Faiuth over and over - will u take ur Kirpan and scare the guts out of him?

jus my littel thinking

please forgive any offence

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

SRI GUROO GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHRAJ, the TRUE Guroo for the whole world :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

DHAN DHAN SRI GUROO GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHRAJ

I am not talking about the kirpan. Many singhs I know take a kirpan or tulvaar out and place it in front of them before beginning simran. I wont go into the details on why.

But i dont think he took it out to scare the guy. The way I took it was the guy was shown the power of guru sahib through the singh, whos face changed and perhaps he displayed some power which wasnt told in the story. Or perhaps guru sahib put the radhaswami dude through something mentally.

I think it did change him.

:@

i think it does not matter if the Singh jee wanted to scare him or show him Waheguru's kirpa.

but it is 100% sure that the guy was scared. he was probably thinking 'Sardar is going to kill me'

MKhalsa bhaji isn't there a Rehit saying: 'if someone dishonours Guru, Kill him or never talk to him again' maybe Singh jee was trying to do just that.... :@

:@

i think it does not matter if the Singh jee wanted to scare him or show him Waheguru's kirpa.

but it is 100% sure that the guy was scared. he was probably thinking 'Sardar is going to kill me'

MKhalsa bhaji isn't there a Rehit saying: 'if someone dishonours Guru, Kill him or never talk to him again' maybe Singh jee was trying to do just that.... :@

If that's the case, then sure :)

kick the hell our of him.....

If he was bully and bullied Sikh,

then sure

but not if it was jsu QUESTIONING the authority without isnulting blush.gif

bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh

dhan sri guru granth sahib ji

dhan sri guru granth sahib jio maharaj

.... my only guru .... my true guru.....

MKhalsa bhaji isn't there a Rehit saying: 'if someone dishonours Guru, Kill him or never talk to him again' maybe Singh jee was trying to do just that....