Ragi Darshan Gone Mad

S1ngh

Sat Sri Akal,

Bro i want to post just some Bani of Dasam Granth and can put a poll. The results will speak for themselves.

I just want to say that let me start a topic with bani from Dasam Granth and Sikh Sangat will answer who is right as Sarbat Khalsa is above everyone.

What others say.

Regards

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the learned mahaan Gursikhs of the past and present say it's Guruji's bani, yet people still want to follow those who barely get one japji sahib done a month.

Just go look at the seva, simran and jeevans of those who believe and read Dasam Bani and those who don't.

Slowly and surely the panth is being dragged into nastikta by these so called scholars. Just look at what the panth has become in the last 50 years. There will be nothing left to call sikhi if they are allowed to steer the panth for anohter 50. Thank Guruji that his Sants and Sadhus are always guiding the sangat towards maharaj ji's Beautiful Sikhi.

The idea of " Install DASAM Granth" what does that mean?

The Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji since Guru Gobind Singh penned the immaculate and Knowlegeable bani has been at the fore front of Sikh philosophy since that time.

All 18th century sources mention the Incredible bani that Tenth Master ordained in in all spheres of Sikh thought including language, manuscripts, shastars, Gurudwaras and the list continues.

For those whose brain cells are limited to the internet need to do real KHOJ;

1) Look at the original Dasam Granth Manuscripts in the handwriting of the Tenth Master.

2) Look at over 100 sources in the 18th century all pointing to the Great Guru Penning this bani.

These forums are for learning and so for those individulas who have never read any books it is about time.

Learn why the Guru created the bir ras bani

Learn why the Sikh language changed because of the Sri Dasam Granth?

It is simple.

Sat Sri Akal,

Bro i want to post just some Bani of Dasam Granth and can put a poll. The results will speak for themselves.

I just want to say that let me start a topic with bani from Dasam Granth and Sikh Sangat will answer who is right as Sarbat Khalsa is above everyone.

What others say.

Regards

Put quotes from dasam granth and we will answer.Poll has nothing to do with deciding religious scriptures.Although i believe 99 percent of sikh panth believe in dasam bani,but the opponents of this bani are thugs who lie and play tricks.

The idea of " Install DASAM Granth" what does that mean?

The Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji since Guru Gobind Singh penned the immaculate and Knowlegeable bani has been at the fore front of Sikh philosophy since that time.

All 18th century sources mention the Incredible bani that Tenth Master ordained in in all spheres of Sikh thought including language, manuscripts, shastars, Gurudwaras and the list continues.

For those whose brain cells are limited to the internet need to do real KHOJ;

1) Look at the original Dasam Granth Manuscripts in the handwriting of the Tenth Master.

2) Look at over 100 sources in the 18th century all pointing to the Great Guru Penning this bani.

These forums are for learning and so for those individulas who have never read any books it is about time.

Learn why the Guru created the bir ras bani

Learn why the Sikh language changed because of the Sri Dasam Granth?

It is simple.

For u writings of Baba Sri Chand jee should also be bani and how about Ram Rai

Sat Sri Akal,

What others say.

Regards

Put quotes from dasam granth and we will answer.Poll has nothing to do with deciding religious scriptures.Although i believe 99 percent of sikh panth believe in dasam bani,but the opponents of this bani are thugs who lie and play tricks.

99% sikhs don't even believe in SGGS, just bow before the holy book bcoz if they have believed it then things would have been different what to talk of Dasam Granth

"99% sikhs don't even believe in SGGS"

That is why we have pranksters like Ragi D Singh.

Ram Rai and others were never accepted in 10 jots of the Light of the Guru.

That is why the magnificent bani of the Dasam Granth written by the Guru made its impact around late 1600's and early 1700s.

Just like Guru Nanak started a Panth the Guru Gobind started the Khalsa.

First of all don't use derogatory language against any person as it shows how good human being ur what to talk of ur sikh values.So Inder jee please take care in future and edit ur earlier submissions also if ur looking for healthy discussion.

Thanx

Mandeep Singh

This is the only language thugs of kala afghana and Darshan Bhatra's gang understand.If they name call our scritpure of tenth master we will be compelled to use this type of language.

Anyway let us come to real issue.do you know anything about Dasam granth?have you read it?Were you able to comprehend Myths,metaphors,symbolism that are extensively used in tenth master's bani.If not how can you even talk about it.

A time will come when sikh panth will give a befitting reply to this ganster group who are bent upon on committing blasphemy.

Sri Dasam Granth is not even a subject of debate...Those who plead otherwise should first understand the essence of Sri Dasam Granth.

Reading a few lines out of context and thinking that one has acquired intellect over Sri Dasam Granth is highly absurd.

However what actually is a debatable issue is the character and hypocrisy of crooks like Darshan who at certain point of their lives have had high respect for the banees and now have taken a U-turn from their earlier beliefs.

Sikhism is famous for those who have died for their beliefs. Shameless people like Darshan who change their beliefs depending on the 'political season' are black spots on Sikhism.

Here is a good writeup about crooks and Gur-dokhis like Darshan.

Hall of Shame : The Heretics in the Panth

http://www.panthic.org/news/129/ARTICLE/3830/2008-01-24.html

Sat Sri akal

The main thing to discuss as said is "Vidya Vichari tan Parupkari"

It is hard to admit that all supportes of Dasan Bani goes Pale and starts to shiver when time come to do vichar on Bani.

I dont get it, Mention one line where i have said any degoratory words or offended anywhere Dasam Granth.

The only logic is i want to post bani and its meaning, if the meaning is wrong you can correct me. There is difference between understandings, so it is better to clear doubts of other. Then to stop from discussing. It is just too stupid.

If i am not ready to discuss bani and giving wrong meaning then banning me is logical. But you are against me because i want to discuss bani. It is soo stupid.

In this post also i dont violate any of your rules.

The problem with me is that i understand that all bani should be discussed, keeping bani secret and refraining from discussing it is pure Brahamanism.

Answer this where in the Akal takht Hukamnama is written that you cant do Vichar on Dasam Granth?

Regards