Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji Randhave Vale!

THUPAC

i really appreciate you guys taking initiative to ask questions from learned gurmukh pyares/sants(knights of the panth). I believe this is great form of parchar, during this form lot of sansa's/doubts people have vanish away if listener listen to their vichar with open mind. I can personally speak for my own behalf that last year q/answers disucssion lot of my own sansa's and insecure/over paranoia walls i had were destroyed by gurmukhs parchand gyan they have from gurbani...

• 2 weeks later...
Yes please ask them why they along with Baba Harnaam Singh Dhumma stop other members of the Sant Samaj coming to England due to the raam raheem situation yet now they've come themselves. Also ask them if 'Sants' should practice what they preach.

Aren;t they meant to be at the forfront of the situation surely they can't do alot from here?

i will ask them that qeustion but i think it is takin the mick

bhul chuk maaf

I have heard the same aswel, it is true, but I will not name lol

baba je came to the uk yesterday and are in leicester if sangat have questions for them pls post it up and we will also record them and put it up on the net... you can ask them about punjab and what is going on about ram rahim as they are in the morcha them selves.

thank u

Has Sant Baba Hari Singh Ji given any update yet on the Dera SS situation in Punjab? If they are here, it will be good for the Sangat to know as Sangat will want to hear more about this. Is there any katha schedule made for Baba Ji's uk tour this summer?

They are currently doing katha every evening from 08:10 to 09:00 at Nanaksar Thath Wolverhampton. They will be there till there all this week and next as they will be doing katha during the barsi's of Baba Ishar Singh RaraSahib and Baba Nand Singh. They will be at Guru Nanak Sikh School Hayes this Sunday (24th Aug) after the nagar kirtan, they will be doing katha, alongwith many other parcharaks.

• 2 weeks later...

yea i have a totally different question......i ll respect if u mind sharing it with him.....

What does he think about UFOs and extraterrestrial beings and how about if he believes in any "alien sikhs" outside of our earth planet?