Hard Working Bihari Women And Lazy Punjabi Bibis

Near to our house, construction work is going on. My mother sometimes takes some milk and fruits for the bihari workers there. There is a young bihari bibi there, who is a sort of expert in doing head massage. She comes to our house frequently to do head massage for my mother and my massii. I was quite astonished to know her daily routine.

She gets up at 4 a.m and does ishnaan with cold water, then she goes to the kitchen and makes food for the entire family which includes her husband, kids, parents in law and 3 brothers in law. Then at around 7 am, they start for their jouney to this construction place which is about 13 km away from their house. Then that bibi and her husband do the labour uptill 6 in the evening. Then again they walk back 13 km back to their house, again makes food in the night and sleeps at around 10 pm.

On the other hand, the punjabi bibis are so lazy, avoid serving their parents in law, demand domestic helpers, want to marry someone who stays away from his family or nri bibis buying naukar cum husband from india.

I really feel punjabis have exploited the poverty sticken biharis and have themselves given up the hard work completely.

Just to add some more thoughts, the thekedaar at the construction place is a turban wearing punjabi who often abuses and beats the bihari workers.

Its so easy to convert these biharis into sikhi. It is the moral corrupt-ness of the punjabis that the biharis are not being converted.

My mother gave a hindi-gutka to that bihari bibi and taught her to recite japji sahib. She was so happy. She calls me babaji due to my bana and tries to touch my feet, lol.

I really consider this bihari bibi like my real sister. These poor hardworking people can so easily be converted with love. If u talk to them in love and give them respect, they feel so happy.

Some jeevan vale AKJ singhs have done excellent parchar in Madhya Pradesh(MP) and have converted many poor farmers into sikhi. I met some of them and those are great sikhs. I felt like touching their feet. They have no arrogance, no chalaki or cleverness and as a result, they are able to japp loads of naam. They dont know any clever arguements, they believe whatever u tell them. I am a dust of feet of such sikhs. Its a shame that we are not converting more of such people

Just to add some more thoughts, the thekedaar at the construction place is a turban wearing punjabi who often abuses and beats the bihari workers.

Its so easy to convert these biharis into sikhi. It is the moral corrupt-ness of the punjabis that the biharis are not being converted.

My mother gave a hindi-gutka to that bihari bibi and taught her to recite japji sahib. She was so happy. She calls me babaji due to my bana and tries to touch my feet, lol.

I really consider this bihari bibi like my real sister. These poor hardworking people can so easily be converted with love. If u talk to them in love and give them respect, they feel so happy.

Some jeevan vale AKJ singhs have done excellent parchar in Madhya Pradesh(MP) and have converted many poor farmers into sikhi. I met some of them and those are great sikhs. I felt like touching their feet. They have no arrogance, no chalaki or cleverness and as a result, they are able to japp loads of naam. They dont know any clever arguements, they believe whatever u tell them. I am a dust of feet of such sikhs. Its a shame that we are not converting more of such people

waheguruuuuu beerjiiii ur posts r awww..... keep inspirin us paapis by postin such a beautiful posts.... tahnx alottt

** mere har pritam ki koi baat sunave so bhai so mera beer**

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Pyare Veer harinder just don't let her touching your feet go into your head. And make sure she does not touch.....Aww

WGKK WGKF

Veer, I am a ghatiya neech insaan. I never let her touch my feet. But she has this habit of seeing somone in bana and open beard and calling him babaji and touching his feet. May be the place where she lives, she might be doing this to some gurdwara bhai jee.

I NEVER let anyone touch my feet. I am myself such a paapi, hypcrat haramkhor insaan, how can I let some other soul, some other aatma even bow in front of me.