nihung puggs

Jassika

I love wearing dumala. Hopefully I'll wear it on this Baisakhi. I love it. It looks much more beautiful than the normal pugg. I had dumala last Sunday wen I went to Gurdwara and I tried that style the first time, and it came out to be nearly perfect. I received lots of comments on it :@ I wish I could take a pic of it.... but i don't have digi cam :) if somebody wants to donate one, let me know! Allah ke naam pe aik camera de de baba.... :@

its actually more practical, more comfortable, and more secure (as long as you know how to tie it).

I can NEVER imagine myself going back to a short dastar, i tried once a few weeks ago and it felt like someone had cut my head off, I was about to start screaming haha.. what is that called, ghost limb syndrome?

the pugs of the Nihangs,

Dastaar styles don't belong to any group. The dumalla is a dastaar of the Khalsa and doesn't belong to any group.

Who says Nihangs aren't sikh? Certain nihangs or groups and their practices might be questionable to many sikhs, but who ever said anything about all nihangs? There have been great gursikh nihangs in the past and probably in the present too. Also, the dumalla doesn't have anything to do with the wrong practices that someone wearing one might be doing. The dumalla is part of the Khalsa bana.