Guru Gobind Singh Prophesised Khalsa Raj!

Veer Ji so much tension and so much hate then you have satguru jis tasveer in your avatar! its amazing, chaal koi naa!

You dont need to get angry at me, I just want to read this sau sakhi or have the name of the publisher so I can read it myself! Sorry if you got the wrong end of the sohti veera!

Fateh!

Im not saying that my friend will be right, im saying he can actually send me copies of the Sau Sakhi in question! Really Sorry Veer ji!

He has no hate. What he states is plain truth. And truth hurts sometimes. And when something hurts, you think its hate.

Oh yeah.. So ur historian gonna send u Sau Sakhi copies... So my Sau Sakhi is fake... Harvinder veers Sau Sakhi is fake.. But that friend of yours will post the authentic 1708 copy of sau sakhi.. Isnt it?

Guest shastr

its a bunch of lil kids fighting over the internet about sakhis. sweet.

if all this time u guys wasted here, if u guys would work on ur nitnems, maybe it would help u out a bit

its a bunch of lil kids fighting over the internet about sakhis. sweet.

if all this time u guys wasted here, if u guys would work on ur nitnems, maybe it would help u out a bit

I'm really a kid.. how did you guess?

Guest shastr
shastr, Please do not assume im a kid i simply voiced my opinions. i simply stated the truth about namdharis and i think you should honestly rephrase your response as its quiet stupid for you to assume im a kid without u even knowing who i am.

u simply voiced ur opinions........

.... i simply voiced mine......