Running Away From Home

Guest girl

I think some mature bhai or bahen should talk to this girl asap, try to understand and asess the whole situation, if possible sit down with her folks, as her friend ofcourse.

Shes 19 guys, dont give her pointers on how it can be done. First find out everything and try something else like sitting down with her family in gurudwara sahib or at her home.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been there things were not good at home i hate cumin home. i wont go too much in2 it now but i just werent happy. i wanted to run away. i dunno what stopped me. althgh my family didnt respect me and i cudnt feel there love i still loved them. i was in a reli bad way, self harming, suicidal....but things change. yeah i feel like an outsider sumtimes and lonely as hell but im trying. and so r they. sumtimes i dnt even talk 2 them but its nice sumtimes to know that they are like sleeping safely and that.

look sis im not gonan comdemn u 4 hw u believe. or what u wanna do im sure ur mature enuff 2 make rite choice. but u never know whats round corner. i was out of it so close 2 the end....yeah sumtimes i wana run away too but i reckon my probs will still follow me.

Why was my post deleted :@

All i said was that how great is this, we are helping someone run away from home <_<

As uncomical as my situation is, i found what you wrote pretty amusing. So thanks for the unplanned laugh. I can understand your general apprehension, but please let it be understood that i appreciate whatever amount of people that are helping me write now, even if you may think their help is questionable.

I think some mature bhai or bahen should talk to this girl asap, try to understand and asess the whole situation, if possible sit down with her folks, as her friend ofcourse.

Shes 19 guys, dont give her pointers on how it can be done. First find out everything and try something else like sitting down with her family in gurudwara sahib or at her home.

Thank you for your general concern too. I'm trying to pursue this avenue. Not with members of my local sangat but with some known respected elders. You have to appreciate it's not easy discussing familial difficulties with strangers. Nor desireable for that matter.

ok so there is some kind of threat being imposed on you right? violence as you said. Ok im not a scoail worker but i do a similar role. I have had girls run away from home beofre in similar situations. This can be sorted out the proper way. Family mediation etc... the world is a big ugly place sister and you dont want to be in it alone. There is help out there before you take this drastic step... Do you live in Sandwell at all? if so i can try and help you.. and if i cant help you i can direct you to someone who can. Sometimes running away seems liek the only way, but once the reality of what you have done hits you, its just too hard.. Think about it..

I realise it's an ugly option. But i see the time arriving very soon. I'm not keen on family mediation because there is one thing my family and I totally agree on and that would be privacy. We have tried communication, and i can safely say i've exhausted that channel. It's difficult to appease the ego of a stubborn adult. These tirades do sound typical of a lost little girl, i'm well aware of that, but rest assured i do realise the gravity of what i'm about to do. I was just hoping for help planning it. I'm not near Sandwell. How could i contact you?

You can contact me through info@kaurageous.com .. i will get back to you through that.. sorry for the delay in replying.. hvnt been on the forum for a while..

Thank you.