The Ugardanti. What Is It And Where Can I Find A Document Of It Online?

alias

gurfateh!

what is the ugardunti? history. shaktis. stories. and other things that may be help ful, please post.

AS far as i know, ugar means the opposite of dev. which is daint. iv come accross in gurbani, this. >>> maha uggar paap.....<<< and in katha iv heard sumin like

>> in this uggar sama.....<<

its a real nice bani!

jus would like to know more!

AND MOST IMPORTENTLY WHERE I AM TO FIND THe bani in a word or pdf doc on the inet..

am looking for baramaha 'savayae' aswell.(not maaj or tukhari) and am looking for sukhMANA sahib aswell. pdf/word doc. if anyone can helpme!

khalsa ji gurfateh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugrdanti is bani written in praise of bhagauti by dasam maharaj

along some other banis it has been removed from sri dasam darbar since modern times (1900s)/

Ugr translates to fierce, Dant to teeth

ferocious teeth

though i'm not sure, this may be in reference to Durga's tiger

dnno bowt online, but can be found in a Buddha Dal gutka along with the other banis posted

Greetings and Salutations

I do not know of any written versions of it online. However, there is a recording of Svaiye Patshahi Dasmi Ugardanti, along with Akal Ustat, Chandi Charitra and Chandi di Vaar available on the following link :

<Anti-Sikh Website. Link not allowed>Next time you'll get a warning, this is second time you're posting naamdhari information here.

Regards

Dilrubarb

first id like to say, what a name!! dil rubab!!! lovit!

and i have three budda dal gutkas and thats why i need the banis online to save me from typing it up. as i am making a gutka. with the help of giani ji from harmandar sahib. he has all the correctness in bani..

and thanks for the web site!

i have another q.. in amrit sawayae pauri 4, at the end of each tuk,it has a laav and then a dolav.. ON EACH OF THEM.

iv been told by 3 seperate sorces that its just the last line that has a laav-dolav and the rest of the pauri has just laav-laav. is this correct????

cus the divayaa pauri is the only one that has the sihaari.... so jus wud like a few thorts on this...

I do not know of any written versions of it online. However, there is a recording of Svaiye Patshahi Dasmi Ugardanti, along with Akal Ustat, Chandi Charitra and Chandi di Vaar available on the following link :

<Anti-Sikh Website. Link not allowed>

Regards

Dilrubarb

Always knew you was a kooka or a sympathiser,websites like that should not be promoted here

"Always knew you was a kooka or a sympathiser,websites like that should not be promoted here" - Sarpanch

With the kirpa of the define function on google, I have obtained the following meaning for promote: ...contribute to the progress or growth of ... ; example ... "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom ...

I know not of any other websites where this bani is available, if you can find me another one I'd happily give out that website, "alias" bhenji/bhaji simply asked for websites with this bani on, may I remind you this is not a namdhari topic, it is an ugardanti bani topic, it would be benficial to forum members if you would kindly stick to the topic.

Regards

Dilrubarb

first id like to say, what a name!! dil rubab!!! lovit!

and i have three budda dal gutkas and thats why i need the banis online to save me from typing it up. as i am making a gutka. with the help of giani ji from harmandar sahib. he has all the correctness in bani..

and thanks for the web site!

i have another q.. in amrit sawayae pauri 4, at the end of each tuk,it has a laav and then a dolav.. ON EACH OF THEM.

iv been told by 3 seperate sorces that its just the last line that has a laav-dolav and the rest of the pauri has just laav-laav. is this correct????

cus the divayaa pauri is the only one that has the sihaari.... so jus wud like a few thorts on this...

ਤੀਰਥ ਨਾਨ ਦਇਆ ਦਮ ਦਾਨ ਸੁ ਸੰਜਮ ਨੇਮ ਅਨੇਕ ਬਿਸੇਖੈ ॥

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕਤੇਬ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਜਮੀਨ ਜਮਾਨ ਸਬਾਨ ਕੇ ਪੇਖੈ ॥

ਪਉਨ ਅਹਾਰ ਜਤੀ ਜਤ ਧਾਰ ਸਬੈ ਸੁ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਹਜਾਰਕ ਦੇਖੈ ॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਭਜੇ ਬਿਨੁ ਭੂਪਤਿ ਏਕ ਰਤੀ ਬਿਨੁ ਏਕ ਨ ਲੇਖੈ

thats the fourth pauri singho. as u can see, its both laav and dolaav.

and if u have 3 budda dal gutka sahibs, why are u asking these questions? why not just see how the gutka sahibs have the banis??