Shooting In Ludhiana

S1ngh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's surprising how quickly all those who took offense at his article were able to take action against him yet the Kukas who have been saying that Guru Granth Sahib was not given Gurgaddi for the last 150 years get away scot free. At least be consistent, if you want to 'sudhaar' everyone whose opinions you don't like then at least take care of all of him.

I personally haven't read his article and to be honest with you even if he said the worst types of things then he didn't deserve to be killed. MQLQ veerji makes a valid point, if we take this type of unilateral action to it's logical conclusion then Sikhs would be killing Kukas, AKJ would be killing Sanatanis, Nihangs would be killed 'angreji' Sikhs. When is this idiotic cycle going to end. To those who think that my thinking is taking this event to extremes, just look at Pakistan and Iraq, one type of Muslims are willing to kill dozens of another type of Muslims without a second thought.

I totally agree with you on this topic 110%. I think this act was rather ruthless murder. This only proves how insecure sikhs are in their sikhi that instead of responding to his propaganda via pen they use talvar. I am not a missionary nor i m bhasuaria fan at all. I beleive in sri guru granth sahib ji and sri dasam granth sahib as being sampooran as left and right hand and heart beat of the panth. But you respond blasphemy done by pen via pen not talvar which hot headed sikhs like to use every often these days, this just shows not just insecurity but lack of gyan of sikhi on their part. He was ready for debate, why couldn't soo called ankhi sikhs debate with him properly. In this past and even now, nirmale would go set up akhara in kumb mela debate with arya samajis and rss type people of their claims, at the end all they used to say Dhan Sri Guru Granth sahib maharaj. History proves pen comes first, no one was more ruthless than aurangzeb. Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji would have destroyed him and his kingdon in one milli second with their deb dristhi but no guru maharaj ji used pen wrote zafarnama which shook him to show us pen has immense power as well and they show how to respond pen with pen, talvar with talvar.

All this ruthless killing of helpless misguided old man did was awaken another other misguided people to write stuff against sri guru granth sahib ji abroad, what you going to do ? come abroad and kill them. You may be able to silence this old misguided individual by force but not thousands misguided other ones in the panth which is eating panth inside and out every day. This act was not solution of the problem which is in its root. This darbara singh seona guy was nothing but a columist until he is killed. These hot headed anakhi sikhs who responded to him via talvar instead of pen are guilty of creating chain reaction in future, creating thousands more like him broad and abroad, who will seek inspiration from his writing and how he was fearless that he didn't give in to atvaad.

i hope admin approve this message, since i feel very strongly about this.

It is disgusting and shameful how these cowards go around beating or killing fellow sikhs in punjab who disagree on some issues yet they do not have the balls to kill anti-sikh terrorists like kps gill, tytler, brar, sanj kumar. It shows the level of cowardness, stupidness and village mentality some members of the radical organisations have in punjab... their actions and thinking is no better than the anti-sikh terrorists ive listed.

how would you guys like it if people went around gunning down AKJ members for disrespecting guru granth sahib by not reading raag maala and saying its not baani?

hareak cheez chak ke akj te na thok dea karo

hahaha, thats true. I wont use the word AKJ but the jathaa started by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee is one of the golden moments of the history of Khalsa Panth.

A guy wrote on this forum that pen is mighter than sword. And singhs shud have debated with this guy. But we need to understand that such people are just government agents, they are not interested in knowing the facts, their sole purpose is to confuse the sikhs, divide the panth. Debating with such people is a waste of time.

Such people shud know that if they cross the line, they will have to go.

how would you guys like it if people went around gunning down AKJ members for disrespecting guru granth sahib by not reading raag maala and saying its not baani?

hareak cheez chak ke akj te na thok dea karo

hahaha, thats true. I wont use the word AKJ but the jathaa started by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee is one of the golden moments of the history of Khalsa Panth.

yeah yeah.....more the opposite if you ask me mate! think the akj have done a lot worse than this guy.