Standup Comedy & Quiz Night

CaptainC

Bhaji/Bhenji

You do seem very worked up, it's not good for you. If you look at my post objectively and without bias you will see what I'm saying makes sense. I'm not asking them to accomodate me, far from it, I want them to accomodate Sikhi. I never said they shouldn't go out, I said it shouldn't be the be all and end all. When looking in it seems this is all they do. That is not the impression you want to give. Too many Sikh organisations that mean well get caught up in trying to get numbers, which is important but quality comes first. It's good bibiya are getting sangat between themselves, but they should be able to get together for Sikhi tor te galla too.

I'm sorry if I upset you, and hope this hasn't fanned the flames further

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand rupinder singhs comments and concerns about the comedy thing. theres a sense of imaturity about it, especially if its anything like you tube video of the silly boliyan by the young akj walay.

Kool. Dont attend the event then. Simple :)

Bhaji/Bhenji

You do seem very worked up, it's not good for you. If you look at my post objectively and without bias you will see what I'm saying makes sense. I'm not asking them to accomodate me, far from it, I want them to accomodate Sikhi. I never said they shouldn't go out, I said it shouldn't be the be all and end all. When looking in it seems this is all they do. That is not the impression you want to give. Too many Sikh organisations that mean well get caught up in trying to get numbers, which is important but quality comes first. It's good bibiya are getting sangat between themselves, but they should be able to get together for Sikhi tor te galla too.

I'm sorry if I upset you, and hope this hasn't fanned the flames further

Nah mate, i aint worked up - and I can decide for myself whats good for me and not thanks. In terms of Sikhi parchaar, this is the same Kaurageous that has helped and solely organised Keertan Darbaars, talks at unis and Gurdwaras and been involved in distributing literature about Sikhi to the masses, distributing Gurbani and Simran CD's FREE of charge, and doing Japji Sahib akhand paaths......

I think you should look at yourselves and ask yourselves what you do first before you criticise others. All im saying is that they must be doing something right if they have girls turning into Singhnia and doing seva. I assure you, i do not lie with anything i have written in this post and if you wish for clarification and proof, feel free to e-mail the Singhnia @ kaurageous :)