Standup Comedy & Quiz Night

CaptainC

LOL. Kids Kids Kids, time to get off the internet and finish your homework. This is a serious event and you are ruining it. Anyway get back to reharsing with the red nose, balancing on your unicycle, juggling balls for the event this weekend. Poor Gillay Kachay Wallay will need a break during their acts.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL. Kids Kids Kids, time to get off the internet and finish your homework. This is a serious event and you are ruining it. Anyway get back to reharsing with the red nose, balancing on your unicycle, juggling balls for the event this weekend. Poor Gillay Kachay Wallay will need a break during their acts.

thats not even funny.....lame........

Maafi Ji, for my lameness. You are all so mahan that I forgot who I was addressing.

Maafi Ji, for my lameness. You are all so mahan that I forgot who I was addressing.

allow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Rupinder Singh....Kaurageous is a well meaning org. but how much do they actually do to tackle the issues of bibya. From what I hear they go to cinemas and "days out " every week, or other week. I agree we should get sangat in, but like how many times do you need to get them in?! Should not the light of Guru Ji's amaazing Sikhi draw people in. Yes punjabis may not see it at first, but they will see that it's "just another Sikh group" having a laugh, this may even deter some people. I think seriously Kaurageous across the country should look at what's happening and whoever the Jathedarni is should lay the smack down!

I agree with Rupinder Singh....Kaurageous is a well meaning org. but how much do they actually do to tackle the issues of bibya. From what I hear they go to cinemas and "days out " every week, or other week. I agree we should get sangat in, but like how many times do you need to get them in?! Should not the light of Guru Ji's amaazing Sikhi draw people in. Yes punjabis may not see it at first, but they will see that it's "just another Sikh group" having a laugh, this may even deter some people. I think seriously Kaurageous across the country should look at what's happening and whoever the Jathedarni is should lay the smack down!

Yeh and? They go out to cinema, they go bowling, they go ice skating. They dont go drinking, boozing, clubbing, pulling every lad in sight. I think someone should lay the "smack down" on people like you.

I think Kaurageous should keep going the way they have been going. It hasnt been set up to please or accomodate people like you anyway - so no one is really interested in what you think anyway, but granted this is a public form and thanks for your opinion. Now go watch tv or woteva ure going to do after getting off your pc and let these sevadhars get on with what they are doing which is finding ways new ways to bring people closer together and more importantly, closer to the Guru.

You ask how they tackle the issues of bibiya? From what i hear, theyve helped a few girls out in tricky situation. And hello, its a young organisation. Was you wiping your own behind at the age of one? I think not.

Im not getting worked up before you think it. Im just getting sick of no gooders like you who can sit on their a$$ on a pc and diss those who are trying to do some good even though they dont do jack themselves.

U lot can chat all you want - dont think they gonna stop on ure say anyway.

Yeh and? They go out to cinema, they go bowling, they go ice skating. They dont go drinking, boozing, clubbing, pulling every lad in sight. I think someone should lay the "smack down" on people like you.

I think Kaurageous should keep going the way they have been going. It hasnt been set up to please or accomodate people like you anyway - so no one is really interested in what you think anyway, but granted this is a public form and thanks for your opinion. Now go watch tv or woteva ure going to do after getting off your pc and let these sevadhars get on with what they are doing which is finding ways new ways to bring people closer together and more importantly, closer to the Guru.

You ask how they tackle the issues of bibiya? From what i hear, theyve helped a few girls out in tricky situation. And hello, its a young organisation. Was you wiping your own behind at the age of one? I think not.

Im not getting worked up before you think it. Im just getting sick of no gooders like you who can sit on their a$$ on a pc and diss those who are trying to do some good even though they dont do jack themselves.

U lot can chat all you want - dont think they gonna stop on ure say anyway.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

:goodpost:

you guys are an embarrassment to yourselves with your immature posting.

Daas agrees with Rupinder Singh and Akal_Sehna, yet they put their legitimate concerns across without disrespecting your opinions...

Why do you have to resort to actually painfully unfunny comments and ludicrously bad dialogue to make yourselves be heard? This is not primary school where the loudest person gets heard - its a Sikhi forum where everyone has the right to an opinion....

Sorry to go on and on, but cant you respect your brothers and sisters?

Oh and can daas just say - one thing thats REALLY quite irksome is the extended use on this forum of the sarcastic "its manmat " blah blah blah, and then make fun of certain aspects.

Please, just don't. It was maybe, possibly witty and semi funny the first time - hey even the tenth time, but come on...its simply painful to read what you guys trash good posts with!

you guys are an embarrassment to yourselves with your immature posting.

Daas agrees with Rupinder Singh and Akal_Sehna, yet they put their legitimate concerns across without disrespecting your opinions...

Why do you have to resort to actually painfully unfunny comments and ludicrously bad dialogue to make yourselves be heard? This is not primary school where the loudest person gets heard - its a Sikhi forum where everyone has the right to an opinion....

Sorry to go on and on, but cant you respect your brothers and sisters?

Oh and can daas just say - one thing thats REALLY quite irksome is the extended use on this forum of the sarcastic "its manmat " blah blah blah, and then make fun of certain aspects.

Please, just don't. It was maybe, possibly witty and semi funny the first time - hey even the tenth time, but come on...its simply painful to read what you guys trash good posts with!

you shouldnt have rote that, its manmat