Leaving Sikhi

Gupti

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh! I'd like to say first that this is my third time writing a reply on this post all over again, which has really gotten me frusterated because of the fact that I accidently deleted my other two replies. I had decided to not write this one, but I won't give up and write another one and ty to remember what I had written in the other ones. :@ Hopefully, I don't delete this one! :@

Okay neways. First of all I would like to say about this so called person leaving Sikhi that we cannot go around crying feeling discouraged, since we need quality, not quantity. If this person found another way of life to meet the Lord, then great, that's his choice. But there are many beautiful aspects of Sikhi that one cannot get from other religions (Islam,etc.) Hence, they are all pathways to meet Akal Purakh, and they are all created at the will of God. No religion is better than another, and I do hope that my veer jee who is leaving Sikhi realizes this. All we can do as the children of Vaheguru jee is ardaas for this person to righteously follow the path he is taking. Sarbat da bhala. ^_^

Veer Kulbir Singh jee, thank you for the post. It has really touched my heart and taught me to

always act in humbless during these types of situations. I too have recieved remarks like "just cuz you wear a turban..." whenever I tell someone not to do something becuase it is against Guru jee's hukam, and maybe that is because they don't follow the first hukam of Sikhi, to take khande baate da amrit. I am referring to my siblings, but that doesn't make them bad and I love them with all my heart. But it really hurts when someone straight up gives you a remarks such as "just coz u wear a turban" Therefore, in this case it is really important for one know the significance of wearing a dastaar. And it is surprising to know that I have only gotten the most harsh remarks since I have started wearing a dastaar :) But to act in humbleness and let akal purakh take care of the situation is the best way to go. As for the situation with the bibia I was talking about, I too wanted to go upto them and tell them to keep quiet, but I dared not becuase I found it wrong of me to correct someone older than me, when I have my own flaws and faults to deal with. So I just kept quiet, but it was still really hard for me to concentrate on the Gurbani being recited by the Bhai Sahib. I wanted to go up to the elderly bibia to tell them to keep quiet because not only me, but the others around me found it hard to understand what was being said. But instead I just told myself to not worry about it. Hum nehi chage burra nehi koye|| But I now also realize that Guru Sahib would have wanted me to go upto those bibia and tell them to keep quiet for the better of the sangat. Next time I will not hesitate to face these situations with humbleness and courageness.

Again, if I have made any mistakes in the above words, I would like to ask for forgiveness, as I am only so young and have much more to learn. Please Gurmukh pyareo correct me if I have said anything wrong.And

may our youth always learn to act in humbless, braveness, and with love, including me rolleyes.gif

Bhul chuk di khima ..Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh! I'd like to say first that this is my third time writing a reply on this post all over again, which has really gotten me frusterated because of the fact that I accidently deleted my other two replies. I had decided to not write this one, but I won't give up and write another one and ty to remember what I had written in the other ones.  Hopefully, I don't delete this one! 

Okay neways. First of all I would like to say about this so called person leaving Sikhi that we cannot go around crying feeling discouraged, since we need quality, not quantity. If this person found another way of life to meet the Lord, then great, that's his choice. But there are many beautiful aspects of Sikhi that one cannot get from other religions (Islam,etc.) Hence, they are all pathways to meet Akal Purakh, and they are all created at the will of God. No religion is better than another, and I do hope that my veer jee who is leaving Sikhi realizes this. All we can do as the children of Vaheguru jee is ardaas for this person to righteously follow the path he is taking. Sarbat da bhala. 

Veer Kulbir Singh jee, thank you for the post. It has really touched my heart and taught me to always act in humbless during these types of situations. I too have recieved remarks like "just cuz you wear a turban..." whenever I tell someone not to do something becuase it is against Guru jee's hukam, and maybe that is because they don't follow the f

irst hukam of Sikhi, to take khande baate da amrit. I am referring to my siblings, but that doesn't make them bad and I love them with all my heart. But it really hurts when someone straight up gives you a remarks such as "just coz u wear a turban" Therefore, in this case it is really important for one know the significance of wearing a dastaar. And it is surprising to know that I have only gotten the most harsh remarks since I have started wearing a dastaar  But to act in humbleness and let akal purakh take care of the situation is the best way to go. As for the situation with the bibia I was talking about, I too wanted to go upto them and tell them to keep quiet, but I dared not becuase I found it wrong of me to correct someone older than me, when I have my own flaws and faults to deal with. So I just kept quiet, but it was still really hard for me to concentrate on the Gurbani being recited by the Bhai Sahib. I wanted to go up to the elderly bibia to tell them to keep quiet because not only me, but the others around me found it hard to understand what was being said. But instead I just told myself to not worry about it. Hum nehi chage burra nehi koye|| But I now also realize that Guru Sahib would have wanted me to go upto those bibia and tell them to keep quiet for the better of the sangat. Next time I will not hesitate to face these situations with humbleness and courageness.

Again, if I have made any mistakes in the above words, I would like to ask for forgiveness, as I am only so young and have much more to learn. Please Gurmukh pyareo correct me if I have said anything wrong.And may our youth always learn to act in humbless, braveness, and with love, including me 

Bhul chuk di khima ..Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh!

Beautiful Post, touched me ^_^^_^^_^

Guru tuhade ang sang sahai hove

something led this man onto the path of sikhi but he became entangled with the society web. Raised a few valid points, but they dont belong to sikhi they are individual traits.

From a muslims viewpoint of course they will be happy and show love to a sikh who is interested and enquiring about their religion as much as we would dearly with love explain sikhi to a muslim if their questioning with genuine intentions about waheguru sikhi and naam.

Is this same guy known as "mission impossible"? if it is then i didnt like some of his posts? he used to talk about this aryan supremacy seclusion thing which is contradictory and racist.

Depends what the guy wanted out of sikhi in the first place, if its history culture forget it, that changes like the wind.

One day he will get a rude shock after hes crossed the grass onto the other side and realise you get some burnt jey tootey pojey lokh there just like he met in what he terms as sikhs then hel see you get good people and bad people everywhere.

was this guy relieing on sikh awareness a website for sikhi? what about individual efforts? would you rather be spoon fed or research off your own back? what about meditation, bani, rehet, simran, listening and acting to what bani says.

You dont just grow you hair in this day and age it takes a person to do that surely he wud know what bani is. especially after sep 11 growing kes takes guts nowdays. I think theres much more to his post than hes revealing. Having read some of his past posts his core theme cenetred around pakistan and india punjab unite. what singh in their right mind wants to be a minority in pakistan? most of pakistan is olden punja

b. .

A lot of ex sikh muslim converts i met claim to have this "flowing link" to islam that just takes them there with ease. If thats your sangat, what you see everyday, live around, minus rehet and sikhi then obviously youl get drawn that way.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I hav no feeling except anger for this st*p*d girl i for 1 cant waste my time on weak girls that get sucked into islam by muslim boys i read half of that post and it made me feel sick. :@ @ :@ @ :) @ :wub: @ :wub: @ :lol: @ :lol: @

BHULL CHUK MAFF

Mod Comment : Please read the post fully because its not about Sikh Girls And the author of this topic isnt the one who is leaving Sikhi -10

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh!

Veer Vaneet Singh jee, thank you for the kind words :@ Guru jee tuhade vee sada ang sang rahe ^_^ As for me,,,,,,,

Guru Mere sang sada hai nale, simar simar this sada smale||

My Guru is always with me, near at hand. Meditating, meditating in rememberance on Him, I cherish Him forever||

Veer Curios man jee, I read and understood you post very well. It is so true that we should give an equal amount of sewa to all the Gurudwara Sahibs. They are all Guru deh ghar.

Bhul chuk di khima

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh!