Economic Collapse Has Begun!

xHarinder_singh

all this end of the world in 2012 is just media agendaa, its all crap and my doomish theories are not bases on this.

The current industrial civilization will end in the future and this will lead to anarchy, civil wars, food wars, fuel wars, energy wars, religion wars. At the same time, the gupt naam abhiyaasi Khalsa will get pragat and amongst all this bloodshed happening all around the world, the Khalsa Raj will be established in PUnjab and from here it will spread all over the world. UK is going to be completely destroyed in the future.

BC Canada is going to be the most beautiful Khalsa centre in the future.

the 2012 thing isn't "crap", it's the end of the Mayan calendar. for those who did not take american history, the Mayan were a fairly advanced native civilization in mexico and central america several hundred years ago. they were advanced in mathematics and astronomy, and developed a sort of "perpetual calender". that calender ends on 21 dec, 2012.

only in the last couple of years has the mainstream population started talking about this in the media.

contrary to popular media hysteria, according to the Mayan tradition, the end of the calender is NOT the end of the world. it is, instead, the end of an age, a "yug" we'd say in indic traditions. the idea is that the current age is corrupt, and the next age will be more spiritually advanced.

so the idea that the world as we know it will end and a new age of different ethics, different behaviour of people, etc will begin is not the sole domain of hindus and sikhs, it exists across cultures, across the world.

:LOLz:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok harinder bro

i wont disturb u anymore

thanks

keep scaring us... lol

actually the truth is that u always keep scaring me...

i dont like all this.. anyways

oil price is increasing? but i read a news article sumwhere that the price is at the lowest at this moment?? can u please explain?

By what time do u think will be the doom of the world?? 2012? like most others..

all this end of the world in 2012 is just media agendaa, its all crap and my doomish theories are not bases on this.

The current industrial civilization will end in the future and this will lead to anarchy, civil wars, food wars, fuel wars, energy wars, religion wars. At the same time, the gupt naam abhiyaasi Khalsa will get pragat and amongst all this bloodshed happening all around the world, the Khalsa Raj will be established in PUnjab and from here it will spread all over the world. UK is going to be completely destroyed in the future.

Do you have any sources other than the media. Did a mahapurkh tell you any of this? Did you see it yourself whilts doing jaap or in a dream? If its just a theory based on what you've read in the media then its got no value.

Like others have said you mention it in almost every post so at least give us some sources.

"With lehman brothers getting bankrupt, so many other banks on the verge of extinction, oil wars happening in iraq, bolivia, nigeria, I feel the collapse is pretty much on its way to effect the life of large majority of people on this earth. Next year this time, many of us might not be in position to access the internet. Internet as well as airtravel are gone for most people in the near future. The petroleum economy is gone. Welcome to the real world, the world made by hand!.

The biggest catastrophe of human history(last 4 yuggs) is about to start.Welcome to the jungle(survival of the fittest)!"

To my brother Harinder Singh:

I think you are a bit paranoid, and way to negative to your fellow Singh brothers.

Sat Nam, and may you strive to fix problems instead of dwell over them.

"I think something will happen in 2012"

Oh brother...

There shouldn't be money or a government, i would like to abolish these things.

Here are some facts and figures, that may shock you.

1.1 billion people live with less than $1 a day

2.7 billion live with an income of less than 2 dollars a day

If 1% of all the world funding on weapons was spent on schools, every child in the world could have an education.

20% of the population living in high economically developed countries use about 86% of the worlds resources.

12% of the world population use 85% of the water.

2.2 million children die a year because they cannot vaccinated.

Just under 1 billion people in the beggining of the 21st century could not read or write even their name.

It doesn't have to be like this, it is our duty as Sikhs to change things, not just sit with it and go with the flow. I think a Sikh should only get a job to do with Seva. We all have the power to help, not just Sikhs, but who is willing to go and help and do selfless service? I think there are not many people willing, but we as Sikhs are suppose to do these kinds of things. WE should take over the government, and make nobody a ruler i think.

this is one of the best peace of writings i have read in my life

all i remeber him saying was someting is going to kick off bigtime worldwide which is going to change everything that we are seeing in todays world, then he went to eat lol, i will try and find out more from him the next time i speak to him, and ask what sant ji said exactly

all my doomish theries are based on peak oil

all our social economical and politcal processes are dependent on oil

oil is a non renewable resource and at some point of time it will peak and after which the supply and demand problem is going to lead to destruction of civilzation>

we need to get ready in a world without oil and electricity

I hope you guys are not preaching this end of the world stuff to kids around you. Scaring them with these 'guesses' about the world ending. People have been saying this stuff for the last two thousand years...and still nothing. The world could end dec 21 2012, or it could end dec 21, 2008...only God knows. The world for any one of us could end tomorrow. Only God knows.

I think we need to be the best Gursikhs we can, with Guru Ji's Kirpa, and be ready for anything, anytime....

There shouldn't be money or a government, i would like to abolish these things.

Here are some facts and figures, that may shock you.

1.1 billion people live with less than $1 a day

2.7 billion live with an income of less than 2 dollars a day

If 1% of all the world funding on weapons was spent on schools, every child in the world could have an education.

20% of the population living in high economically developed countries use about 86% of the worlds resources.

12% of the world population use 85% of the water.

2.2 million children die a year because they cannot vaccinated.

Just under 1 billion people in the beggining of the 21st century could not read or write even their name.

It doesn't have to be like this, it is our duty as Sikhs to change things, not just sit with it and go with the flow. I think a Sikh should only get a job to do with Seva. We all have the power to help, not just Sikhs, but who is willing to go and help and do selfless service? I think there are not many people willing, but we as Sikhs are suppose to do these kinds of things. WE should take over the government, and make nobody a ruler i think.

this is one of the best peace of writings i have read in my life

Really?! Seriously? No seriously, that post was one of the best piece of writing you have read in your life? Get this man to a library STAT!!

2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar as Jasleen K explained. Whatever happens, as a Sikh we shouldn't scaremonger about a doomsday, only Akaal Purkh knows what is going to happen, not us mere mortals... and I believe that those on Earth who do know, cannot say. In any case, it'll make little difference to me because as the song says "chardi kulla vich rehndhe ankhi putt saradaran de!" :)

all i remeber him saying was someting is going to kick off bigtime worldwide which is going to change everything that we are seeing in todays world, then he went to eat lol, i will try and find out more from him the next time i speak to him, and ask what sant ji said exactly

all my doomish theries are based on peak oil

all our social economical and politcal processes are dependent on oil

oil is a non renewable resource and at some point of time it will peak and after which the supply and demand problem is going to lead to destruction of civilzation>

we need to get ready in a world without oil and electricity

So basically you are just guessing do you honestly think that governments don't realize that oil is running out. How many people do you think they have on developing alternate sources of energy? What about houses and buildings that are self sufficient i.e wind power turbine or solar panels will they run out of electricity? There are whole towns and villages like this in the north of the U.K that work off wind turbines.

Your theories are ridiculous because you are assuming that you're the only person in the world that realizes we're running out of oil and no one is preparing. Don't go around saying it in every thread as if its a fact, when is just a wild guess. You might wanna join some sort of conspiracy theory forum or something. See how your theory compares to aliens taking over the white house in 2010.

There are loads of different sources of energy try to google alternative energy sources...

Everyone knows oil is running out but nothings gonna change.

wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh

What a load of rubbish. People need something to distract themselves from their daily miserable lives. This Singh released videos saying Khalsa Raaj is coming in 1997 because Gurbani says so?

This world is a cycle. The seasons, years, night and day are all a cycle. There is Parlo and then a Maha Parlo. It's Guru's Hukam which is most important to be understood.