Rahul Gandhi At The Golden Temple

SaRpAnCh

It's shameful to let a member of congress and gandhi dynsty to come to our holiest shrine who has done nothing for Sikhs, yet congress terrorist members who butchered innocent Sikh cilviians in 1984 are still given shelter and support by the leadership. Indian Congress terrorist party and the gandhi family will always be seen as enemies of Sikhs until they prove otherwise.

It's shameful to let a member of congress and gandhi dynsty to come to our holiest shrine who has done nothing for Sikhs, yet congress terrorist members who butchered innocent Sikh cilviians in 1984 are still given shelter and support by the leadership. Indian Congress terrorist party and the gandhi family will always be seen as enemies of Sikhs until they prove otherwise.

how can u say that?

the doors of guru ghar are open for everyone.

though there was no need to give him siropao specially by some gyani or singh by standing, but in darbar sahib everyone who matha tek with rs 100 or more get a siropao :lol:

and in the video i saw, people are saying "rahul gandhi zindabad" inside darbar sahib but i dnt think thry did that inside darbar sahib, but the news channel has replaced the original audio with these slogans.

i dont think that there is any political reason behind his visit to darbar sahib......

he is not different from his parents and grand parents, one can notice the way he speak n i have also seen a footage on a news long tme back where he was put under some questions and he said we gandhi dont think like that way.......attitude is still there

the only reason one can understand about his visit to darbar shahib is that he know that his grandmother made a mistake in 1984 ordering indian army to take command over darbar sahib and his father is also a culprit in sikh's eyes as rajiv gandhi after the death of her mother also involved in roits in delhi in 1984 he can easily control the situation there but he and his party didnt let army to do flag march in delhi..it happened but after few days ........... he knows the image of gandhi's is not good in our eyes .....

Now they may be feeling that they made a mistake somewhere thats why they appointed Mr. Manmohan Singh a PM ..lolzzz bacha

(well many of you dont know let me tell you one more thing that Mr. Manmohan Singh's daughters are married to HINDUS .........BS)

Well history shows that leaving 1984 Congress is always close to sikhs but in 84 donno what happened that they made mess of everything...............

nyways Gandhis are welcome to darbar sahib no one can stop them except Akal Thakt

But if ever in his life he do what is ancestors did then he ll again gonna die like a dog as what happened to Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi........ they made mistakes and they suffered

Guru Fateh