Punjab Radio

guru guru jap

Confusing: you wasted 5 years of your life if that's what you learnt.

What will you say to the thousands of Sikhs who experience the Shaktis that Gurbani talks about? "Prabh Ke Simran, Ridh Sidh Nau Nidh", " Tegh Bahadur Simriye Ghar Nau Nidh Avai Thaee" etc etc.

The lack of faith amongst some 'sikhs' is astounding.

Bhagat Kabir Ji poses a question - If you meet your Guru/Sant/Mahapursh and standing next to them is God who do you mutha-take first ?

Kabir Ji answers this question - You mutha-take your Guru first, because he has attached you to Akalpurkh.

That is the essence of a sant, alas many fail to see this.

Guest confusingh
Confusingh,

Supernatural clearly has no place within Sikhi because it hinders ones devotion to Naam (Waheguru), if supernatural experiences did occur and were an integral part of Sikhi then ahankar one of our panj vikaar would be a problem ... because as you are saying one obtains them in an early stage of Sikhism, and to say one does and another doesn't experience supernatural powers is one attempting to show superiority (ahankar/ego).

They occur as a natural consequence of disciplined meditation and simran. Is it ahankar to walk around with 28 inch biceps as a result of working out regularly when the average person doesn't? Is it ahankar to put Dr in front of your name because you have a PhD and the average person doesn't?

Also I quote in english some more of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj-

''Riches and the supernatural spiritual powers of the Siddhas are all emotional attachments; through them the naam, the name of the lord does not come to dwell in the mind'' from the ang 593 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji...

Previously another poster said this does not state they don't exist, ok let me put forward a question, IF they do exist (they don't) then a Sikh who experiences and attepts to come across these is then commiting two of the panj vikar... moh and ahankaar... therefore they are straying away from a path of Sikhi...

Are you having difficulty comprehending the above quote? Why would riches and supernatural powers be emotional attachments if they don't exist?

I will quote further from Maharaj ji...

''He practices the eighty four postures of Yoga, [b]and acquires the supernatural powers of the Siddhas[/b], but he gets tired of practicing these. He lives a long life, but is reincarnated again and again; he has not met with the Lord'' from the ang 642 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji...

This is again clearly evidence that Sikhi denounces practices and rituals in order for a means of personal gain, you don't obtain the charan of Waheguru if you practice these supernatural powers...

''He practices the eighty four postures of Yoga, and acquires the supernatural powers of the Siddhas'" Thanks for just proving my point and contradicting yourself.

our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj tells us we are carrying out moh and ahankar and if one is to give in to these then they become a manmukh, therefore by saying these Sants have supernatural powers and they're divine then we are clearly going against Gurmat

Who exactly and where has anyone here claimed that a Sant has supernatural powers and that they are divine?

and are disobeying these messages... then let me also further clarify.. we cannot go against gurmat because then we become manmukhs... and if these Sants are openly practicing these supernatural powers, then they are going against gurmat and are carrying out 2 of the panj vikar which are moh and ahankar...

If, as according to yourself, these supernatural powers don't exist, how can a Sant openly practice them?

also they are then manmukhs themselves as well as their chelay who enforce and promote this 'supernatural power' they possess... therefore again no need for Sants, this isn't me saying this, these are quoted from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj the Guru of all Sikhs...

You logic is as as non-existent as your reading skills.

And if the Sants do not carry out practices and rituals to obtain these powers then they are mere errant humans (who can make mistakes) and therefore their parchaar can't be classed as exclusively true and divine but simply an opinion or an interpretation by which we cannot follow and become their followers, but we can question and learn ourselves from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, [b]when using guidance from another human form we are then directly conflicting against our religion again...[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, we should not take guidance from another human being. Except you. So santhiya, grammar, and linguistics, history, lexicography, etymology are all unneccesary because we are born with this learning.

'GURU MANEYO GRANTH' tells us as a hukam from our Guru Ji's that we should ONLY follow the guidance of ONE guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and if we stray from this then we are again not following Gurmat principles.

Yes, and we should never learn mathematics from a professor with a Fields Medal, because that would be manmat. We should all just interpret maths ourselves. Except when you tell us what an equation means, because then it's right.

Singh, I'm not manifesting rage, I just refuse to let you get away with lies and nindiya. I will point out your nonsensical statements and laugh at your pathetic attempts at discourse whenever you continue your nindiya of greater Gursikhs than you or me.

I follow no Sant above Sri Guru Granth Sahib; you follow you and that is all.

Regards,

K.

Let me go through each point, if you feel this argument is coherent I will point out the faults now Veer ji...

1) Ahankar is supposed to be avoided, therefore if we carry something out not for the benefit of humanity but as a mains of personal gain and superiority you are commiting ahankar, because the value held in the process of gaining the outcome are to better ONES self... and not to better humanity. Therefore your method of dismissing points which you have failed to read and analyse all potential flaws leaves your point again invalid. Let me put this in to context for you, Everything from Waheguru is a gift, An individual can come to feel that these 'gifts from God' make him superior to others, who are therefore are at a lower level than him. A previous poster said it is something gained at a relatively low level, isn't this claiming there are pedestals and levels within Sikhi, which promotes equality and no divisions... Sikhs should be providing Seva to society with nimrata, and if one is doing things as a means of personal gain,,, well regardless of being educated/uneducated how can it be more clear that this is conflicting.

2) You don't understand the use of hypothetical reasoning, I attempted to respond to both the argument of Supernatural powers, and Sants I therefore played the devil's advocate in order to disprove a poster, and spoke hypothetically... You've failed to understand this and have claimed that I didn't comprehend the quote properly you clearly didn't read or understand the use of 'if' ... 'if' meaning 'in the event that' or 'allowing that'.... therefore I was focusing on the argument of the use of the supernatural powers not on whether they exist or don't, therefore all you did was miss the point of my argument and interlink two arguments in which I was deducing two different points. This again is totally invalid you should have spent a couple of minutes reading what I wrote instead of trying so desperately to put forward many points and little with any relevance to disprove me. Also I did clearly say let me put forward a question, you answered a question with a question you haven't been conclusive at all!

3) Here you have actually dismissed Maharaji ji's message, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj clearly states that ''He practices the eighty four postures of Yoga, and acquires the supernatural powers of the Siddhas , but he gets tired of practicing these. He lives a long life, but is reincarnated again and again; he has not met with the Lord'' from the ang 642 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji... You have dismissed the MESSAGE within this quote and followed one part of the message, you follow the part of this quote which is introductory and explanatory rather than the conclusive message, even if Maharaj Ji states these supernatural powers can be possessed are we not going again Guru Sahib's message if we attempt to obtain these, as written above one who does will not meet with Waheguru. Agan your point has been invalid.

4) Again a slight sense of hypothetical reasoning was used... the simple question why are we to follow humans, who are able to make errors, and they do parchaar of their view, opinion or interpretation of Maharaj ji's message, however would it not make sense for us to directly follow the guidance of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj who is INERRANT and CANNOT BE WRONG. I asked for an answer to this question and covered further responses as to previous posters who claimed sants possess supernatural powers, implying a result of divinity within these people, as other quotes I've used of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj tell us that these supernatural powers are ONLY in the hands of Waheguru... therefore not in mortals. This is also written in Rehras Sahib.

5) Refer to point 2 again, I was debating the beliefs of posters who have claimed Sants do possess and practice 'supernatural' This point from you hasn't been disproving by any means, simply just repetitive, and let me clarify hypothetical meaning if so and so was to happen or in the possibility of....

6) A Manmukh is one who doesn't follow Gurmat, I showed quotes from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj which clearly showed it was not Gurmat to be following supernatural powers, and if they exist to be trying to possess them, previous posters claimed these Sants obtained these supernatural powers, therefore making them Manmukhs if they are to practice them or obtain them, their chelay are also manmukhs because they are following the guidance of somebody who is not following Gurmat but there own opinion, which is Manmukh.

7) Firstly, I am completely in favour of the use of grammar, and linguistics, history, lexicography, etymology in the process of learning Bani IN AN INTELLIGENT MANNER, IN A MANNER OF DEBATE, IN A CRITICAL MANNER where we do not follow ones opinion without due thought and the option of others disproving them being shrugged off of as anti-panthic,,,, that is too dismissive and in my view extremism, extremism being when one takes an immoderate and uncompromising view without given due attention to any opposing views, that is exactly what we do if we are to blindly follow any Sant. There are many people who may have something to offer Sangat however but because of them not agreeing with a offshoot following of a Sant, they are then not Sikhs and anti-panthic?

8) There is no way you can compare an academic knowledge to a lifestyle one is supposed to maintain throughout their journey as a Sikh. A mathematics teacher can teach you facts, however there are not just a couple of facts to gain from Bani there is so much more, as well as facts.

Singh, you are accusing me of lies, but I have quoted Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, so are you failing to put faith in the message of Guru Ji and blindly following human sources rather than looking to Guru Ji for these answers? Even if you were to disagree with me, Sikhi is not exclusive to anybody, you are therefore dismissing my views as lies and claiming exclusivity yourself, you claim I believe in myself but I am not dismissing your views and claiming exclusivity of truth by saying you are lieing, I am just countering your views with quotes from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

MY views as above I have tried to portray in a logical manner, if you feel they are nonsensical, then feel free to do so Veer ji, however I do feel my views hold logic sense and quotes which are quite clear to interpret, your views have simply been sarcastic and not properly thought through as you have missed alot of things which I have wrote in my post. I am not taking any credibility away from the Sewa these people may have carried out, however as I said before is there something wrong with these people doing their views of parchaar being called 'BHAI'. This use of 'SANT' and 'BHAI' itself puts divisions in place within Sikhi and puts people on pedestals, we should not have levels of parchaariks they should all be viewed in the same light, but we have sort of celebrity culture of Sants being established, whose programmes (go to panjab you'll see this everywhere) are advertised with large posters as if it is a movie being released, with their image in a 'divine' pose all over the poster... tell me what is Gurmat about this? True sants (I never said there wasn't any in the past) would never do this, and the Sants do get paid large sums to do parchaar in different different places. That leads me to not feel the need for these people in my journey as a Sikh. I have no problems with your beliefs Veer ji, you as a Sikh are still my brother, I however do not share your views at all.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest confusingh
How can Punjab radio be a panthic when its presenters do not look like a sikh. How can it be a panthic when it is propagating anti panthic philosophy of heretics like Inder Ghagha, Kala afghana, Darshan Ragi , Giani Gulshan etc etc.

Let me suggest to confuse singh that sikh philosophy does not bar attainment of enlightenment to uneducated sikhs. Sikh teachings say that it is child like simple mind that helps in attainment of Akal purakh. So all bogus and fake professorships that tenth grade pass Darshan ragi and Inder Ghagha flaunt, are not helpful in comprehending Sikhi if they do not have faith.

Because one is open to hear others views and give Sangat a chance to decide on these views doesn't make an organisation anti-panthic, the radio station gives due thought to all our Shaheeds and even Bhai Jasbir Singh uses speeches of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. Simple minded, erm I'm not too sure I agree with you there, generally it is accepted Gurmat is intricate and therefore due thought needs to be given so we are not to carry out errors as GurSikhs and therefore reach Akal Purakh succesfully.

Faith is one thing, blind faith is another, I have not heard much from these people so cannot comment, and assure you I aren't really aware of what they say, however we should have compromising views, which are able to counter anti-panthic views, without the use of violence... I'll again use a quote I used previously 'Ros Na Kitthe, Uttar Dije' , if a GurSikh cannot effectively counter anti-panthic views with their own then they have not effectively been carrying out their duty to gain gian from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Panjab Radio does do some good parchar regardless of what our political stances are, one cannot be criticised for furthering Sikhi Parchaar, and I feel the station has helped bring many people who would not have the opportunity to come close to Sikhi in to a GurSikh lifestyle. I do not know what these other people say about Sikhi, and if they are anti-panthic then I disregard their views, and I put forward my own argument against theirs, I don't show them anger, disrespect, I simply counter their views and disprove them. Ultimately, I am in support for all media that is promoting Sikhi and does effective Parchaar.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Because one is open to hear others views and give Sangat a chance to decide on these views doesn't make an organisation anti-panthic, the radio station gives due thought to all our Shaheeds and even Bhai Jasbir Singh uses speeches of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. Simple minded, erm I'm not too sure I agree with you there, generally it is accepted Gurmat is intricate and therefore due thought needs to be given so we are not to carry out errors as GurSikhs and therefore reach Akal Purakh succesfully.

They slander bani of tenth master? Is it not an anti sikh act? Sure it is. There is nothing for sangat to decide on that.

Sikh rehat maryada recognises bani of tenth master. Who are they to propagate against it?

These heretics preach against naam simran? That means they preach against basic sikh philosophy.

There is nothing intricate in Gurbani. Essence is to jap. If thye do not do that .How can they understand SGGS ji.

Faith is one thing, blind faith is another, I have not heard much from these people so cannot comment, and assure you I aren't really aware of what they say, however we should have compromising views, which are able to counter anti-panthic views, without the use of violence... I'll again use a quote I used previously 'Ros Na Kitthe, Uttar Dije' , if a GurSikh cannot effectively counter anti-panthic views with their own then they have not effectively been carrying out their duty to gain gian from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

If you do not know about them, why are you defending them here?

Panjab Radio does do some good parchar regardless of what our political stances are, one cannot be criticised for furthering Sikhi Parchaar, and I feel the station has helped bring many people who would not have the opportunity to come close to Sikhi in to a GurSikh lifestyle. I do not know what these other people say about Sikhi, and if they are anti-panthic then I disregard their views, and I put forward my own argument against theirs, I don't show them anger, disrespect, I simply counter their views and disprove them. Ultimately, I am in support for all media that is promoting Sikhi and does effective Parchaar.

Any organization that promotes blasphemy is anti sikh and should be condemned.

Some people quote Bhindrewale while anti panthic radio. Here is what Bhindrewale says about Dasam bani

http://www.patshahi 10.org/index. php?option= com_content&view=article&id=263:sant- jarnail-singh- bhindranwale- on-sri-dasam- granth&catid=34:english&Itemid=63://http://www.patshahi 10.org/index. p...h&Itemid=63

Confusingh, you are truly confused, your posts make no sense, Gursikhs are again and again replying back to your missionary ideas with Gurmat ideas, but why do you not understand?

I say again, Panjab Radio is as anti-Panthic as it can get.

Anti-Panthic is Panjab Radio, and Panjab Radio is anti-Panthic, the two words mean the same thing!!!

Jasbir, Gurdeep...etc are all anti-Panthic agents disguised as "Sikhs". They have brainwashed the owner of Panjab Radio Surjit Ghuman (who has no idea of anything Gurmat and is not a practising Sikh) and using him and his media platform, Panjab Radio, to brainwash the listeners and destroy Sikhi. Not that it will ever happen!

Panjab Radio do not respect Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale one bit, they disrespect Shaheeds, Sants, and Sant Ji again and again. Every Gurmat idea Sant Ji, and rightfully, propogated and preached, Panjab Radio go against all the time. They are no where near respecting SANT JI.

EVERYONE BY NOW SHOULD HAVE BOYCOTTED THAT FAILURE OF A RADIO STATION, THE ANTI-PANTHIC PANJAB RADIO!

Guest confusingh

They slander bani of tenth master? Is it not an anti sikh act? Sure it is. There is nothing for sangat to decide on that.

Sikh rehat maryada recognises bani of tenth master. Who are they to propagate against it?

These heretics preach against naam simran? That means they preach against basic sikh philosophy.

There is nothing intricate in Gurbani. Essence is to jap. If thye do not do that .How can they understand SGGS ji.

If you do not know about them, why are you defending them here?

Any organization that promotes blasphemy is anti sikh and should be condemned.

Some people quote Bhindrewale while anti panthic radio. Here is what Bhindrewale says about Dasam bani

http://www.patshahi 10.org/index. php?option= com_content&view=article&id=263:sant- jarnail-singh- bhindranwale- on-sri-dasam- granth&catid=34:english&Itemid=63://http://www.patshahi 10.org/index. p...h&Itemid=63://http://www.patshahi 10.org/index. p...h&Itemid=63

'Ros Na Kitthe, Uttar Dije'

Meaning, no need for anger, give a response. That is what I feel we should do, not indira style censorship of anybody who has a different view to us, I have faith in the Dasam granth, although there is great controversy around some parts of this Bani I believe one has to look as they do to all of the Adi Granth through means of morals, values and principles, rather than acts themselves, there are sexual acts described in some parts of Dasam Bani, that doesn't mean we should carry out these, it means we should learn from the morals of these examples, nothing is literal in this sense and thats why some 'scholars' do beadbi of Bani because they have failed to understand what Sants have failed too that there is great use of symbolism within Bani... There is no means of intelligent thinking within authorities within the Panth and that is why we have such divisions.

I don't agree.. I feel Gian is the primary value within Sikhi, I feel that Sikhi is a dharam by which values and principles are heavily relied on in order to judge morality, Naam Japna is also very important, but there is no call for Paath Japna,,,, therefore we are supposed to learn Bani, and our Paaths are meant to be understood and implemented in our lives, not just chanted, that is disrespect to the beauty of the words our Bani contains.

As I've said many times I don't agree with people saying anti-Sikh statements against Dasam Granth Ji however I don't agree with the dismissive views of some groups who say we 'turn off speakers' when we feel that Bani is too explicit these people credit these 'know it alls' who claim that the Dasam Granth is false, yes there are parts of it which discuss in depth sexual acts and incest among other controversial things, but one needs to understand it is in context to everyday life, examples of why we should not carry out controversial acts, a form of symbolism, if one doesn't understand that then they will live in doubt forever. Alot of youngsters dont even understand what is being said, so they feel it is not of any relevance to them, however all Bani is relevant to every Sikh. That is why there is a cal for people to be UNDERSTANDING and gaining GIAN, because this debate about Dasam Granth could have been settled a long time ago if we put importance in being able to read, write and gain GIAN from Bani rather than asking Pandits and other politically affiliated people to help with our debates, we made fools of ourselves by doing so!

I have never defended these people, show me where I have, I have simply said we should allow them to speak and disprove them with our own arguments rather than acting like childish scum and attacking them, then we divide Sikhs further, but alot of Singhs fail to understand this and commit Paaps and can't claim to be Singhs by doing so.

Panjab Radio and Bhai Jasbir Singh do some very effective parchaar like them or not, that is a personal issue I am speaking in regards to Sikhi they put forward logical views which do make sense, and in turn they help non Gursikhs to live a more Gurmat lifestyle, if there is clear beadbi of Bani I would disagree with them, however all that I see is a platform being provided for ALL people to put forward views, and some people don't like this because they find it hard to counter arguments... again this highlights the importance of Gian without Gian we are unable to counter people's argument, if we have no knowledge how can we correct people who speak incorrectly?

To say one doesn't need to learn anything to be a Sikh is misinforming Sangat and therefore I suggest all people who don't understand the need for Gian to read Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, Gian is what makes the distinction of humans from the animal world, if we are to turn a blind eye to this, we are only doing so for our own sake, as we may find it difficult to gain gian, but if we do this we are then a manmukh and gurmat tells us to gain gian at all possible opportunities.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest confusingh
Confusingh, you are truly confused, your posts make no sense, Gursikhs are again and again replying back to your missionary ideas with Gurmat ideas, but why do you not understand?

I say again, Panjab Radio is as anti-Panthic as it can get.

Anti-Panthic is Panjab Radio, and Panjab Radio is anti-Panthic, the two words mean the same thing!!!

Jasbir, Gurdeep...etc are all anti-Panthic agents disguised as "Sikhs". They have brainwashed the owner of Panjab Radio Surjit Ghuman (who has no idea of anything Gurmat and is not a practising Sikh) and using him and his media platform, Panjab Radio, to brainwash the listeners and destroy Sikhi. Not that it will ever happen!

Panjab Radio do not respect Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale one bit, they disrespect Shaheeds, Sants, and Sant Ji again and again. Every Gurmat idea Sant Ji, and rightfully, propogated and preached, Panjab Radio go against all the time. They are no where near respecting SANT JI.

EVERYONE BY NOW SHOULD HAVE BOYCOTTED THAT FAILURE OF A RADIO STATION, THE ANTI-PANTHIC PANJAB RADIO!

I'll grace your ignorant, childish post with a clarified response if you decide to grow up and become an adult, and once you understand what Gurmat is... You are becoming a mere conspiracy theorist!

Don't boycott any media platform which is Sikhi in any way shape of form, or else we end up with nothing, and what people like the above poster have no concern about because simply young man, you are a teenager who has a thought in his head and decides to think hes militant and just blurt it out you give no thought to how long Sikhs have gone without ANY media platforms and how many shaheeds have gone without ANY recognition, so before your 14 year old existence decides to make conclusions about such which they have no knowledge give due thought... how are we supposed to move the cause forward with no exposure? tell me that?

You have no idea of how to live and promote ourselves within a democratic country such as the U.K. and I think you don't understand how we are going to promote ourselves as a religion, if they do speak against Dasam Granth, phone in and put your views forward, prove them wrong, don't sit behind a computer calling for 'revolutions' without any knowledge of issues surrounding the media, acting in an 'indira' style of censorship is laughable, and would never work ever, your ideas are nice thoughts within your two ears, and thats where they should remain, you dismiss anything you feel like without any clarification. Kid, you claimed that the ideas put forward to me were Gurmat , I say no way were they Gurmat, they were Manmat, and that is because the ideas posted have had people who have loyalties to one side or another,,, I have no loyalties to either and couldn't care less who CLAIMS to be right or wrong, what I'm saying is neither extremism with no knowledge, and ahankar with knowledge are exclusively correct, as I said I have no loyalties to any missionaries or Sants and my views are only them which are quoted from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, so I don't understand what posters are saying,,, they disagree with the quotes I have used of Maharaj? lol

Fateh!

Confusingh,

You have already shown every reader on this forum that you are a long-winded and ignorant communist rather than any kind of Sikh, so my job is done. There is not one single person here who is impressed by your verbal diarrhoea except you.

Feel free to continue to defecate your malformed thoughts wherever you wish, but every Gursikh here has had experience of bhagti and they have come to realise that the spiritual realm is not a democracy where everybody has the same avastha, and that there is more to Sikhi than playing with words.

You and your mentor, Inder Gagha, will eventually rot in narak, but you will fail first in your attempts to demean the message of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by misinterpreting and twisting bani because none of you are capable of understanding that Sikhi is experiental and that every Gursikh has a direct relationship with Guru Ji through naam abhyas and bhagti.

Regards,

K.

Guest confusingh
Confusingh,

You have already shown every reader on this forum that you are a long-winded and ignorant communist rather than any kind of Sikh, so my job is done. There is not one single person here who is impressed by your verbal diarrhoea except you.

Feel free to continue to defecate your malformed thoughts wherever you wish, but every Gursikh here has had experience of bhagti and they have come to realise that the spiritual realm is not a democracy where everybody has the same avastha, and that there is more to Sikhi than playing with words.

You and your mentor, Inder Gagha, will eventually rot in narak, but you will fail first in your attempts to demean the message of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by misinterpreting and twisting bani because none of you are capable of understanding that Sikhi is experiental and that every Gursikh has a direct relationship with Guru Ji through naam abhyas and bhagti.

Regards,

K.

Kaljug Singh,

It is clear you don't see fellow Sikhs as your brothers and sisters, there is no sense of universal brotherhood within any of your posts, you use disrespect, sarcasm and misinterpretation in your arguments and responses, I still after all your invalid responses, say you are my brother and I apologise if my views offend you, I will not however apologise for holding these views. Playing with words isn't what I've done in any way shape or form, you are speaking very vaguely and generally, all I have done is quote Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, you are the ony who chooses to follow ritualism and supernatural powers not me. You speak about a spiritual realm in which nothing is equal, I follow a Sikhi which promotes equality of all mankind. You claim you possess supernatural powers and are better and above me, as I do not believe we should practice these as quoted in Maharaj Ji, therefore you attempt to gain exclusivity of truth, this has no place within Sikhi, but I respect your views, although I feel they are incorrect and misinterpreted.

You associate me with somebody I've not heard much of, therefore that shows you seek to gain exclusivity of truth this again is Manmat, you try to pin me with somebody who people have an anti-panthic view about, that is a low tactic and the charateristics you portray through your post have been sly and uninformed, but as my brother, I wish you a fulfilled life as a Sikh, hope you look solely to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj for guidance and no human sources, and hope you do not 'rot' in Nark, I hope you live fulfilled joona, and hope you achieve Mukti, I will not bad mout you or disrespect your views, as I feel that would lead me to an extent of some of the panj vikar, you obviously disregard these and feel you cannot commit paap and you hope for me to not gain Mukti, that is your message of exclusivity, misinformed, illogical, extremely misinterpreted views. I hope you have a great journey of Sikhi, and I do not wish any fellow brothers and sisters any harm, one who does so, may claim themselves to be a Sikh but according to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj cannot be one. I do not require a response to this post, you may wish all bad things upon me, but I refuse to wish the same in return, because that would not make me a Sikh, maybe you should contemplate and question what you gain by living your life in such a manner, I hope you are enlightened by Guru Ji in your journey as a Sikh and begin a journey to Mukti.

All the best brother,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh