Punjab Radio

guru guru jap

on punjab radio now the program is called chardi kala 8.30

he said that too the guru it doesnt matter if you eat meat or not, that to guru both meat eaters and non meat eating sikhs are equal. and that it has nothing to do with our dharam. i wonder if this is the same guy who got beaten up, his name is jasvir

Mod Note: Eating meat is anti-gurmat, discussion on meat will not be allowed but discussion on punjab radio's activities will be.

panjab radio has been doing beadni and chatting all sorts of nonsence for a while now, i think some of there activities should be noted and presented before the sangat.

:S :S have they?? my rents listen 2 it everydayy and my dads a member and stuff! What sorta stuff do they say? :S

I've been listening to Panjab Radio for a few years now and I must say that they do raise valid points and are quite active in current Sikh affairs. They raise awareness to a number of issues and are completely supportive of the Sikh Panth and take a firm stand when needed. For example, A while back Panjab Radio started a petition to prevent the destruction of old Sikh historic buildings and Gurdwaras and preserve our heritage. I'm not sure which types of anti-gurmat activities you refer to, could you please further elaborate?

Some of the main presenters seem like Kala-Afghana supporters, they are always doing nindya of Mahapursh and Dasam Bani. Jasvir Singh didn't get beaten without reason, but that's nothing compared to what awaits nindaks in the next life.

Sweetsikhi is ok though, depending on who's presenting.

Panjab radio

: Support Kala afgana as shown in several shows

: Anti Dasm Granth Banis and parkash

: Ok to eat meat

: State akaal thakht maryada is supreme, however go against it all the time

: Support sikh missionary and singh sabha canada and vice versa

: Support Prof Darshan Singh

: Do nindya of Real Sant mahapurkh (sometimes they raise ok points against the dodgy ones, but in the same they also cuss real ones like baba thakur singh jee)

: I remember a while ago them saying that baba deep singh jee didnt have his head chopped off, and that it was a myth

The list goes on and on and on, im sure some other posters could tell us more, i have just posted from the top of my head

Jasvir Singh didn't get beaten without reason, but that's nothing compared to what awaits nindaks in the next life.
. . .Yeh at the time he was with inder singh ghagha and im sure everyone is aware of him now, when singhs raised the voice back then, no one even knew who he was, but now at least the sangat does.

Yeh at the time he was with inder singh ghagha and im sure everyone is aware of him now, when singhs raised the voice back then, no one even knew who he was, but now at least the sangat does.

Inder Ghagha is that man who says naam simran is a useless exercise.There is no reincarnation,karma and waheguru is not Gurmantra.All communist stuff with flowing beards to hoodwink sangat.

Moreover this man is not even 10 grade pass and he writes himself professor.

He was a communist and a driver with Punjab electricity board. He was caught stealing wires and was convited and sent to jail.

When they hit this Jasvir singh why did they spare Ghagha?

on punjab radio now the program is called chardi kala 8.30

he said that too the guru it doesnt matter if you eat meat or not, that to guru both meat eaters and non meat eating sikhs are equal. and that it has nothing to do with our dharam. i wonder if this is the same guy who got beaten up, his name is jasvir

Mod Note: Eating meat is anti-gurmat, discussion on meat will not be allowed but discussion on punjab radio's activities will be.

If only the mods on this forum would grow up instead of constanly showing their brahminical influences. Please mod tell us what your statement is based on ! Kids like you were happy making a fuss over the langar on floor issue. Well please read the Hukumnama issued on the meat issue and stop perverting Sikhi on these forums so you can more easily align with brahmin RSS wale. You really are a joke and constanly be selective in what Hukumnama you want to follow. Please do not point me to some dodgy hukumnama someone found in the 20th century and which has never been carbon dated as the RSS brigade in Sikhi like you are happy to use anything to propogate your perverted views.

As for the pyjama who beat up Bhai Jasvir Singh Ji, they are a bunch of idiots who should examine their own backgrounds and explore why they are not welcome at many Gurdwara.

Punjab Radio has done a lot more for promoting Sikhi than these half brained admin wale have ever done. Please mods if you want to exert your RSS influences then please setup the RSSsangat forum and continue your propaganda.

I know you will probably ban me know as you guys are seriously petty and anti gurmat in you moderation of these forums. Several months ago you guys stopped a discussion on the use of baaz by Guru Gobind Singh Ji as Guru Ji used it to take quarry. How much of a joke is that ?

Yeh at the time he was with inder singh ghagha and im sure everyone is aware of him now, when singhs raised the voice back then, no one even knew who he was, but now at least the sangat does.

Inder Ghagha is that man who says naam simran is a useless exercise.There is no reincarnation,karma and waheguru is not Gurmantra.All communist stuff with flowing beards to hoodwink sangat.

Moreover this man is not even 10 grade pass and he writes himself professor.

He was a communist and a driver with Punjab electricity board. He was caught stealing wires and was convited and sent to jail.

When they hit this Jasvir singh why did they spare Ghagha?

Because they were in bed with ghagha.