Guest concerned

^^Only Five- All of your posts reflect frustration, your thieves come across in your posts.

Naam simran cures all diseases.

The disease rest in the minds of those that come on Sikh forums and speak against 5 kakkars. They believe there punjabi background gives them the right to speak on Sikhi. The thieves rest in everyone. No one is free from them and your general opinion about all my post shows that you are more fustrated than anyone in this world. If you weren't then you wouldn't go out of your way to comment on me. You don't even have an account here. So it makes me wonder how long you have been waiting in the shadows to say this to me. If i knew, i would have stayed away from the gupt section a little bit longer and let you burn in your mind about attacking me. But hey, all the chemicals that drove you to attack me are probably released by now and your like a cigarette smoker....you got your release...I hope your relaxed now.

so do they wear a bana with kamarkassa, and many weapons in the kamarkasa, perhaps a chakar in the dumalla, and then come to work wearing all these?

Yes Singhs who live in the west, some of them do go in the Khalsa uniform to work. No fool bothers them and they are actually respected, for their bravery in such a backward world. But these Singhs don't even see it as bravery....just following what Satguru said.

It's bravery for those who didn't have the courage before to wear it or don't wear it and see the virtues in wearing it. So in a way bravery only rest in the minds of those that are weak hearted.

"But hey, all the chemicals that drove you to attack me are probably released by now and your like a cigarette smoker....you got your release...I hope your relaxed now. "

My my, you certainly have a mouth on you, I 'm not frustrated, not even at you, and it was no attack- I was stating the obvious which anyone can see, if anyone disagrees with me then post a reply!

Your posts consist of angry ranting- you'd think you would have gotten a release through at least one of your posts, but the frustration just comes back in the next post of yours! lol

You've got good entertainment value though I'll give you that! :biggrin2:

Take care

The disease rest in the minds of those that come on Sikh forums and speak against 5 kakkars. They believe there punjabi background gives them the right to speak on Sikhi. The thieves rest in everyone. No one is free from them and your general opinion about all my post shows that you are more fustrated than anyone in this world. If you weren't then you wouldn't go out of your way to comment on me. You don't even have an account here. So it makes me wonder how long you have been waiting in the shadows to say this to me. If i knew, i would have stayed away from the gupt section a little bit longer and let you burn in your mind about attacking me. But hey, all the chemicals that drove you to attack me are probably released by now and your like a cigarette smoker....you got your release...I hope your relaxed now.

Ahh so much tension, relax my friend, take a deep breath and relax...

"But hey, all the chemicals that drove you to attack me are probably released by now and your like a cigarette smoker....you got your release...I hope your relaxed now. "

My my, you certainly have a mouth on you, I 'm not frustrated, not even at you, and it was no attack- I was stating the obvious which anyone can see, if anyone disagrees with me then post a reply!

Your posts consist of angry ranting- you'd think you would have gotten a release through at least one of your posts, but the frustration just comes back in the next post of yours! lol

You've got good entertainment value though I'll give you that! :biggrin2:

Take care

Thank you, if you got anything else to add from the shadows, I'd appreciate it.

No problem, anytime. All I know about you is that your name is Only Five, for me my friend you too may aswell be anonymous.

The inevitably sarcastic or anger filled reply as is your signature on the majority of your posts is not necassary.

Have a nice, calm life, may you find the peace of mind you so direly need.

• 3 years later...
Guest Shy and introvert

I have a different reason for tying the beard. I am one of those kind of people who are too shy to attract attention. Having a fully open and flowing beard and working among mostly clean-shaved non-Sikh people attracts attention which makes me self-concious and brings me in the limelight while my habit is to blend in the background and avoid too much attention. This issue for me is more of a psychological nature than a religeous one! Did anyone else came across this situation? If yes, I would like to hear about how you coped with this?