Guest concerned

Guest ToTheCore

@Shy and introvert

I used to be the same . But I changed... I just realized there is nothing in this world where I can hide from. Why would I? Why I am fearing and scaring attention? Did I do something wrong? Am I wrong? Am I fearing to get hurt? You will have a kind of similar questoin/point in your mind... You just have to find out WHY. You have to think about it.

You need to realize Waheguru within you. You have to develop love for yourself and others. You have to be strong in WHO YOU ARE. Dont try to fit in. People will come and go , they will always think about you in one or other way, there will always be the tolerating and the "haters".

It is your IDENTITY, YOUR UNIQUENESS. YOUR NATURAL .

Find the core .. the root of your insecureness.. Otherwise you will NEVER know why..

But deep within yourself you already know why..

Stand up for yourself. Be proud of who you are. Dont give ***** about peopls opnions, they will come and go! Take the attention. Take the RESPONSIBILITY , dont RUN away.

Dont frighten...

e.g. To build more confidence, start with Sports and self reflection. And you WILL REALIZE sooner or later. You will feel SO MUCH better after. You will be reborn if you keep fighting against the "fear". Just dont give up, even if you fail , try and try, thats what makes a real SAINT. Someone who keeps trying not matter HOW often he fails is a TRUE SAINT. Put it into practices and you shall never fail! Dont just let it to words. Just go for it! You have to EMIT IT PURELY the WILL.