sggs

DhadiMania

Whaddup G, what u sayin dawg? west side

Yo bredren, ya mind back off the thug talk cuz I ain't got a C to the LUE what ya tryin to say brother man.

Cawblen!

Moderators, there should be a forum rule on proper grammar!

Sun-E

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

YO what up my brotha

east side hurrr

i got a c to lue what u talkin about

u know what i sayin

i dont sense the language barriar brother man

peace dawg

G A G A N g s t a

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well, the slang is kinda hard to understand, but I hope to live with it...

With regard to the topic, that is absolute nonsense that only Amritdharis are allowed to read it. Remember that this was written from GURU NANAK DEV JI through to GURU TEG BAHADUR JEE. Amrit WASN'T EVEN INVENTED!! Anyone who wished to consult the Guru could do so, and they did.

Our Guru Granth Sahib is for EVERYONE. ALL OF MANKIND. Not just Amritdharis. Not just Sikhs. EVERYONE.

(and plus, its retarded to think that someone is going to convert to becoming an Amritdhari Sikh if they aren't even allowed to read the Sri Guru Granth Sahib!)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

this guy iz a gora, once he sed he wanted english version of sggs @ home u c. obviously gurmat or maryada mus say summat bout this. he dont eat meat etc,, his family does. now i sed 2 him u hav 2 b amritdhari 2 read it. he sez gimme a quote, i say rehit maryada, he goes thats against sikhi (?). now nywayz u dont c moonas like me readin it (cuz i cant read punjabi, but say if it did, i wudnt b allowed). now wen i asked if i cud do the chaur @ local gurdwara, lodsa ppl sed hai nand lal ji sed this, maryada sed that etc etc etc. but overall, u guys sed u hav 2 b amritdhari 2 do chaur. if thats the case surly it sez sumwhere u hav 2 b amritdhari in order 2 read sggs.

khalsa4eva, ure wrong, amrit wuz invented @ the time of the gurus. u c, not khande ki paul like 2 day. u c in them days ppl used 2 drink frm the water where guru ji stepped on (example nanded nanak tirath) thats how ppl came 2 sikhi. like i say, if ure sayin its nonsense that u hav 2 b amritdhari 2 read frm sggs, then y iz it u hav 2 b amritdhari 2 do chaur sahib? (i posted this question a forum site, most of u sed i had 2 b amritdhari).

Ok, Here's the thing:

If you're a mona still running after the temporary things in life, checking out girls, etc. And you also want to be "religious" is hypocrisy, and pakhand.

If you really want to read from Guru Granth Sahib ji, download a copy on your computer, or get pothis of Guru sahib, which I have, since to read/take care of Guru ji requires alot of attention, and one amritdhari singh/singhni must be home at all times.

Back to the point if you want to read from Guru Granth Sahib ji maharaj, you can use the above sources, and even check out http://www.sikhitothemax.com and I beleive its wrong for a "non-sikh" to read from Guru Granth Sahib ji, since you haven't figured out yourself, and looking for the easy way out.

To learn the teachings there are other ways, but I believe only a gursikh can read from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, to keep the sangat in sync.

Bhul chuk muaf! ^_^

A lot of judging is going on here. I think we are all being unsikh by saying putting restrictions of someone seeing the guru. We are all SIKHS (students ) of the guru so we dont have the right to say who can or who cant talk to the guru.

Like i said before in old days people had unrestricted acess to the guru when the sangat had gathered in the diwan. The only time i can see guru ji refused to give darshan to people was in situations like that queen who came to see guru ji with ghund (veil). So when someone is drunk etc only in those cases we shouldnt let ppl goto the Guru Granth Sahib ji because they might do be-adby.

Someone said already that how do we expect poeple to learn from the guru and become sikh, if we dont allow them acess to the guru.

"Mera munn loche guru Darshan tai, Bilap kare chatrik ki niyai"

Cant a non sikh's or non amritdhari's heart desire to see the Guru?

baliat ji, ure dads a granthi innit, so hes prime minister 4 sggs. the wazir, tony blair of the sikh world. but 2 b a tony blair u need a few things that make u the tony blair or gyani innit. gyanis need 2 hav gyan, n of course u need a special uniform 2 b a primeminister. luk a tony, he nos loads on politics, pretty stupid he iz, but still hes cleva 2 stay 4 10 yrs n he can speak 2 queen, but wen u go 2 c sum1 like her u dont g in a denim jacket hey? luks bad, same thing, this guy aint amritdhari (hu wants 2 read frm sggs). he can listen 2 the bani, but 2 do all prakash etc u need 2 b a tony blair (sikh version) n b amritdhari, or if its a lil kid doin all this, @ least an amritdhari elder standin by c. like i say this gora cant read frm sggs, cuz he cant read punjabi, his family eat meat (so he cant hav home version), hes obviously a moona. nywayz bak 2 the point gyanis need gyan n that special uniform 2 read frm maharaj.

baliat ask ure dad y u dont c moonas readin frm sggs. n also wud he approve? the gyani i asked sed moonas cant n thats where i got all the tony blair stuff frm.