Election 2008 In The United States

khalsaforce

fateh,

I was wondering if the American Sikh Sangat is voting for the 2008 elections. Just wanted to see some opinion what would happen if Obama or McCain becomes the president?Also what ya'll think about Palin or Biden as a VP?

i have to go with john mccain, if ppl ask why though john mccain is an <banned word filter activated> i see obama as a bigger <banned word filter activated>, plus i believe in less government less spending, believe in free market, and believe the governments role should be to make fair rules for everyone to follow and let the ppl run everything else but if they break the rules they should be punished, this mortgage crises is a consquence why government gets involved with the markets

plus john mccain and barack obama both promised clean campaigns, obama attacked hilary for being old school politican for going negative and gave speaches of he woudl do it different and if he won the democratic primary's he woudl sit down with the republican candidate and talk about keeping the election clean and talking to the ppl about the issues, john mccain tried to keep his promise by saying i agree barack so lets do 10 town hall meetings and debate besides running dirty campaigns, even after obama took the first dirty shot, barack obama broke his promise and knew he could get away with being dirty cause he knew the media would help back him up and played the victim card when mccain attacked him but didn't care about attacking mccain. Plus i hate the media, hypocrites, trying to make mccain look like a bad guy and obama as a victim even though it was mccain who offered 10 town hall meetings cause he wanted to talk about issues with the american ppl

plus bottom 40% don't pay anything in taxes but will get money from obama with his 95% tax cut proposal, thats like bribary, plus i got to many family friends in america who went to that country with no english and worked their butts off, their all living upper middle class, their going to be fine through this recession just cause they save and manage their money smart, and work hard, and alot of them will fall under obama's tax plan were they will pay higher taxes so that money can be given to ppl who either choose not to work as hard or spend more then they make or both cause obama thinks this is fair, personally those family's donate heavily and believe they earned that money and they have the right to do what they want with it

right now the average american spends more then thy make, they have a -.6% savings rate, its about accountability and not being a victim, to me this is my personal belief, obama is allowing ppl to feel like victims and encouraging it.

Plus i personally believe the biggest cause of some of the problems of the past 8 years is that government has increased by 40% and spending has gone through the roof, yet obama wants to add more government while mccain wants less government then obama, i believe mccain wants to much government but since he wants less then obama i personally believe it makes him less of two evils

plus social security medicare and medicad is bankrupt and love how obama makes promises that he can provide all these programs and ppl will get their social security, don't understand why obama gives these speaches to make ppl trust him knowing he will have to break his promises

A great movie to watch iousa, basicully according to david walker and a bunch of his billionaire buddies and economists, america right now can't afford any of these promises regarding social security medicare and medicad, so don't understand why obama makes such promises

the movie

Yeah and don't forget Obama will bring about world peace during his tea break!

If you think the US economy is bad now wait until Obama gets his hands on the oval office, China was always going to supercede the US but with Obama in charge they will overtake the USA a decade earlier than they would have.

McCain still has an outside chance but the media decided the winner six months ago and the stock market crash has saved the Obama campaign from a loss like Mondale's in 1984. I feel sorry for you Americans, wait until you get taxed to the hilt to pay for Obama's crackpot spending plans, your Army snatches defeat from the hands of victory and you face a stand off with a nuclear armed Iran.

Yeah, I know he said he will only tax people earning more than $250,000 but when the economy goes into freefall after all the large corporations start to go offshore, who's left to pay the taxes? Joe public of course. As for Iran, first he said they aren't a danger, then he would and then he wouldn't meet the Iranian leaders with or without pre-conditions etc. His most basic mistake, something anyone with a basic understanding of how the economy works would know.. you don't raise taxes in a recession!

As I read somewhere just as Obama likes to term a McCain win as Bush's third term, an Obama win will be a Jimmy Carter second term!

i don't understnad how ppl believe anything obama say's, he's getting away with lieing to your faces, he isn't going to bring peace in the world, his seach in germany may of made you feel warm and fuzzy but lets face it, you guys should be scared if obama is president not sarah palin, itleast she's got more experience and accomplishments then obama and had the balls to clean up her own back yard which almost destroyed her wwhile obama refuses to grow the balls to clean up his own backyard