Good U Keep Dietary Bibek, But What About Marriage Bibek ?

I have this strong intution that I will become Jathedaar of Akal Takht in the future after the formation of Khalsa Raj. I am planning to keep singhstah as my secretary and Mehtab singh as my advisor.
aajo fer thodi kam kaaj di gal kar leiyye...like meri wages, commission (both over and under the table), other benefits like life insurance, auto insurance, health care plan, vacation tickets etc.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen people like the topic creator, these kinda people are not able to do any thing but starting over some people who r superior than them anyway...

now i see that these forums are the best platform to spread hate coz everyone is independent to do ninda which is strictly prohibited in sikhism. why dnt you go to that person and solve the matter if u have problem and make him aware of his condition if u r really worried?

what is the use of doing his ninda here as he ll never knw wots going on over here with his actions.

why r u spreading hate among freshers devotees?

start listening katha by gyani thakur singh ji if u want to improve your awastha. this is very very childish and shows how interested are we in the personal matters of other people.

karan na sune kaaho ki ninda

sab te jane apas ko manda.

if people keep creating this kind of topics then there ll be no use of this forum.

I request mods and admins to be more strict and if its possible to approve topics before publishing them then it cud help us to keep this forum running smooth and not fights over here.

first of all the topics for all new users should be approved before launching. and also make ur under moderation list bit bigger and keep all these people including me in it and check the topic quality before approving them.

one request to all of you who realized something that they must listen gyani thakur singh ji's katha to improve the awastha.

here is link for sukhmani sahib katha http://www.gurmatveechar.org/audio/katha/k...FSukhmani_Sahib

in this katha, not the gyani ji, but guru sahib telling us how we people are wasting our time in these useless thing and mentioned everything what ever we r doing and giving us updesh how to be guru pyare.

i never wanted to waste my time being a part of this discussion but the things are going worse here.

HUMBLE REQUEST TO MODS AND ADMINS TO PLEASE DO SOMETHING REGARDING THE BAD SITUATION FORUM.

THATS HOW WE CAN TAKE FIRST STEP TOWARD IMPROVING THE SITUATION OF PANTH BUT BEFORE IMPROVING CONDITIONS HERE WE NEED TO LOOK INTO OUR SELF AND IMPROVE OUR SELF.

i have seen people like the topic creator, these kinda people are not able to do any thing but starting over some people who r superior than them anyway...

now i see that these forums are the best platform to spread hate coz everyone is independent to do ninda which is strictly prohibited in sikhism. why dnt you go to that person and solve the matter if u have problem and make him aware of his condition if u r really worried?

what is the use of doing his ninda here as he ll never knw wots going on over here with his actions.

why r u spreading hate among freshers devotees?

start listening katha by gyani thakur singh ji if u want to improve your awastha. this is very very childish and shows how interested are we in the personal matters of other people.

karan na sune kaaho ki ninda

sab te jane apas ko manda.

if people keep creating this kind of topics then there ll be no use of this forum.

I request mods and admins to be more strict and if its possible to approve topics before publishing them then it cud help us to keep this forum running smooth and not fights over here.

first of all the topics for all new users should be approved before launching. and also make ur under moderation list bit bigger and keep all these people including me in it and check the topic quality before approving them.

one request to all of you who realized something that they must listen gyani thakur singh ji's katha to improve the awastha.

here is link for sukhmani sahib katha http://www.gurmatveechar.org/audio/katha/k...FSukhmani_Sahib

in this katha, not the gyani ji, but guru sahib telling us how we people are wasting our time in these useless thing and mentioned everything what ever we r doing and giving us updesh how to be guru pyare.

i never wanted to waste my time being a part of this discussion but the things are going worse here.

HUMBLE REQUEST TO MODS AND ADMINS TO PLEASE DO SOMETHING REGARDING THE BAD SITUATION FORUM.

THATS HOW WE CAN TAKE FIRST STEP TOWARD IMPROVING THE SITUATION OF PANTH BUT BEFORE IMPROVING CONDITIONS HERE WE NEED TO LOOK INTO OUR SELF AND IMPROVE OUR SELF.

Now u play the nindiyaa game again.

This is a very serious topic. The kattar dietary bibekis are only breaking the new generation from GURUGhar. What are these people trying to show whey they reject degh prepared by an Amritdhari nitnemi singh ??

Why come to the Gurdwara if u want to reject the degh in front of sangat ?

And if someone is that kattar in rehit that he does not even want to take degh in Gurughar, then that person shud be able to demonstrate this in his day to day life.

All this kattar dietary bibek-baazi is just becoming like those deraas where ever person wants to keep a unique kattar bibek rehit and have followers who do the same. They break people from Gurughar, start living and sleeping in each other's houses and thats where gossips, politics, adultery happens. Thats where the degeneration starts.

The new generation shud be warned about the selfish intents of many of these hypocritic bibekis.

Even if we follow different rehits that the SRM, we still shud respect SRM. Thats the only way to bring unity in the panth. Otherwise we will only starting more jathas and deraas and finally end up fighting and killing each other.

you ll never get the answer for ur questions here...

as i told go and ask them ur self. there is no use of discussing it here.

peace

U are just trying to dilute the topic. U are just using the goody goody dialougues like " improve urself, ask urself,". The reality is that it is hurting u to face the reality. U just want to lable me as a "problem creater, hate inducer" to make urself feel happy. U are running from the real issue.

If somebody rejects 99.999 percent of the panth while eating roti and then runs after money, immigration, casteism in his day to day life, that person is just trying create problems in the panth. We already have enough problems.

These kattar bibekis are nobody's role models. They are just small small people who just want to act kattar in food bibek to have public importance.They have completely ruined the langar maryada. U have 4-5 langars going on in same gurdwara and the sangat instead of enjoying kirtan is just caught up in fighting over dietary bibek, hahahahahahaha

Its not long before we have daangg sootaaa happening in langar hall, hahahahaha

Everyone wants to become different ,superior to others.

IK DUU IK SIYAANAAA.

Why are you generalising so much? Do all 'kattar bibekis' run after visas etc? Sure, some might do but you can't generalise and use terms like "these kattar bibekis do xyz....". There are some great Sikhs who keep bibek and by generalising you inadvertently include them as well. You keep bibek yourself so......

The problem is not 'kattar bibekis', but hypocrites.

Regarding your original post - how are people meant to know that your friend is a good Gursikh? Many people look the part but inside is a different story. Every parent wants the best for their children so why should they let their daughter marry someone who can't make ends meet?

If such a good Gursikh, he should accept Akaal Purakh's hukam and not worry about marriage - when the time is right, Waheguru will arrange it.

I know the problem of people throwing away all dharm when it comes to immigration exists, but those people have their own issues. Anyway, with the financial problems in the West, they might be better off staying in India, lol!

When it comes to Degh, it is Guru ji's parshad and a gift so if someone doesn't take it, that's their bad karam.