During Simran

Guest Hurting

Guest Hurting

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh! :pray:

Dear Sangat Jee,

I thought it would be best to post on the gupt section due to the nature post and I am unsure whether this is a private matter between myself and Guroo jee.

Since I first ever began doing simran whether during the day or amrithvelaa my whole body and mind goes into an uncomfortable and 'wierd state'. It first begins with a mild headache where there seems to be such a large force pushing onto the front of my brain. Then as I continue my mind makes me believe I am flying through the air and then begin to spin vertically its soo surreal. This problem has never gone away no matter what time I do this or how many times I try and make it stop.

It may be a perculiar thing but I would like to see if any great gursikhs have advice. I have tried numerous solutions by losening my head covering as well as keeping hydrated but nothing.

Any advice would be truly grateful.

Stay in Chardi Kaalaa.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh! :vaheguru:

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh! :pray:

Dear Sangat Jee,

I thought it would be best to post on the gupt section due to the nature post and I am unsure whether this is a private matter between myself and Guroo jee.

Since I first ever began doing simran whether during the day or amrithvelaa my whole body and mind goes into an uncomfortable and 'wierd state'. It first begins with a mild headache where there seems to be such a large force pushing onto the front of my brain. Then as I continue my mind makes me believe I am flying through the air and then begin to spin vertically its soo surreal. This problem has never gone away no matter what time I do this or how many times I try and make it stop.

It may be a perculiar thing but I would like to see if any great gursikhs have advice. I have tried numerous solutions by losening my head covering as well as keeping hydrated but nothing.

Any advice would be truly grateful.

Stay in Chardi Kaalaa.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh! :vaheguru:

Does this only happen during Simran? Have you just tried to sit down with your eyes closed and do nothing, no Mantar Jap, just sitting silently? Does it still happen even then?

Hanjee, it does after a few minutes.

Fateh!

Where are you placing your thyaan (focus) - are you trying to focus on the point between your eyes, or just above, by any chance? Also, are you breathing naturally or doing some type of breath control?

Knowing this, we might be able to help.

• 1 month later...

WaheguruJiKaKhalaWaheguruJiKiFateh

Dear _Hurting_,

The pain you are experiencing is the first stage of Naam Abhiyaas, when one's simran starts ratting their Naam Khanda near the third eye region. As the breath rises to the dasam dwaar, the pain felt is of the paap starting to melt away, and Gurmantr taking over. The more naam simran you do, the quicker the pain will reside.

The feeling of flying through the air is:

1) the pain causing you a slight headache

2) the soul is awakening from a life of paap

Don't stop doing simran.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsaWaheguruJiKiFateh

bro if ur doing simran dont focus on any body part (i.e above ur eyes whatever) but focus on the shabad , i do not know the shabad properly so pls forgive me for mistake it goes somthin like 'dhun mei dhiaan, dhiaan mei jaaneya, gurmukh akath kahani' dhun meaning shabad, this is wat we must focus if you want to meet waheguru. do not put ur body in pain that is not the right way to do bhagti. peace

wjkk wjkf

vjkk vjkf

There could be a simple reason which is called EVIL (KALYUG)

When a person is doing simran, path or rembering God in any why kalyug will surround you make you stop.

So in your instance it looks like that it could be that somethin i.e Kalyug surrounds you when you are doing simran causing and wanting you to stop.

All you need totry and do is try and clear yourmind each time it hapans and continue doing your simran.

Bull Chukh Maff

VJKK VJKF